Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reminder:

shopDisney

Electric news. Even more spectacular MagicBand+ fun arriving August 17th at 7 a.m. PT. (10AM ET)
1660590239102.png

Twitter

Is MSEP called Disney's Electrical Light Parade in WDW??

No, it was never actually official called that, but it is more of an archaic internal name that was used for it early on. I have heard it referred to as such. It is always "Electrical Parade" even when not run on Main Street, such as in Tokyo (Dreamlights) or when it was run in California Adventure. It is a weird choice for the Magic Band though - very obscure.

No, it was never actually official called that, but it is more of an archaic internal name that was used for it early on. I have heard it referred to as such. It is always "Electrical Parade" even when not run on Main Street, such as in Tokyo (Dreamlights) or when it was run in California Adventure. It is a weird choice for the Magic Band though - very obscure.

I want it but at the same time it feels like it was translated via google translate and I find it very very weird. :rotfl:

I want it but at the same time it feels like it was translated via google translate and I find it very very weird. :rotfl:
It really feels like this is so sort of rebranding and maybe a clue that the parade will return under a different name. That or they just wanted to make one Magic Band that could work for multiple parks around the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts