Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Enchanted Tiki Room Loungefly Backpack Arrives at Walt Disney World

It’s showtime at Walt Disney World, as the Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Loungefly backpack for Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room has arrived!

Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Enchanted Tiki Room Loungefly Backpack – $85.00

walt disneys enchanted tiki room loungefly backpack 3

OMG, OMG! Finally, Avengers themes!!! Finally a design(s) I would want, and actually REALLY want!!!

Would it be stupid to purchase one now, even though I wouldn't have any use for it at DLR later this year, and I'm unsure when I would next get to WDW where it could actually be used, soooo...
Would it be a REALLY stupid purchase? Or just a little stupid? 😉
Maybe I can justify it as more of a "collector's item"? lol

OMG, OMG! Finally, Avengers themes!!! Finally a design(s) I would want, and actually REALLY want!!!

Would it be stupid to purchase one now, even though I wouldn't have any use for it at DLR later this year, and I'm unsure when I would next get to WDW where it could actually be used, soooo...
1660753102109.jpeg

1660753755740.gif

This is the #1 worst place to ask “should I buy…?” because we are a delightful group of enablers on this board. That said…you should absolutely buy one 😁😁

You will be able to use it later in the year if it's launched in time for your trip at DLR Disney although experiences will vary. They are installing batuu bounty hunters at DLR at the moment.

New Magic Key Mickey Balloon Popcorn Bucket Debuts at the Disneyland Resort

Now that we know Magic Key passes will be able to be renewed, it’s time to celebrate at the Disneyland Resort with a new popcorn bucket!

magic key popcorn bucket 1

Magic Key Mickey Balloon Popcorn Bucket – $18.25​

magic key popcorn bucket 2

The bucket is shiny and pink, with yellow ears inspired by the Magic Key logo. This is the second bucket exclusive to Magic Key holders, as the first one was released in September 2021.

magic key popcorn bucket 5

You need it...

Has anyone seen any glow cubes for halloween at Disney yet?
Halloween Candy Glow Cube- glowing "soon" at Sunshine Tree Terrace. doesn't give a date
Donald Candy Corn Sipper – materializing in early October at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café, The Friar’s Nook & Sleepy Hollow Refreshments
Available during regular park hours and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Halloween Candy Glow Cube – glowing soon at Sunshine Tree Terrace
Available during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only

Zero Popcorn Bucket – materializing in early October at various popcorn carts throughout the park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter