Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still a little bummed at how this turned out. Tiki Room is one of my favorite attractions and yet I'm not in love with this set.

Does this mean that Peter Pan will be released August 1st? I'm contemplating buying the ears from that set for my December trip.

I'm still in mourning over the Minnie version of the Peter Pan backpack that I missed out on. I'm really hoping for a similar design for the Mickey!

Ugh my son LOVES tie-dye and Haunted Mansion... he's gonna want this one!

I’m sort of the opposite—I hate that it’s tie-dye because I’d like to save $75, and this makes it harder to resist. As long as it stays off ShopDisney, I should be safe 😆😆

Well I am happy lots of folks seem to like it haha, Haunted Mansion merch needs to sell for there to be more of it :lovestruc

I'm still in mourning over the Minnie version of the Peter Pan backpack that I missed out on. I'm really hoping for a similar design for the Mickey!
The Peter Pan set is my favorite one out of the collection so far. I don't believe they've shown the backpack yet but I have high hopes for it based on how the ears and plush look. I did notice that the collection already released in Shanghai Disney but not the backpack.

I'm still a little bummed at how this turned out. Tiki Room is one of my favorite attractions and yet I'm not in love with this set.

Does this mean that Peter Pan will be released August 1st? I'm contemplating buying the ears from that set for my December trip.
Wondering what will be out August 31st when i am there?

Wondering what will be out August 31st when i am there?
Tiki Room was supposed to come out in May and yet now it's in July. Peter Pan is most likely going to be pushed to August. The one after Peter Pan looks to be the Prince Charming Carousel. Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai seem to be getting these collections first so we'll see when the next one drops over there.

It's possible. Tiki Room was supposed to come out in May and yet now it's in July. Peter Pan is most likely going to be pushed to August. The one after Peter Pan looks to be the Prince Charming Carousel. Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai seem to be getting these collections first so we'll see when the next one drops over there.
I'm really, really hoping for a really nice halloween loungefly sequined backpack in a pumpkin orange colour.

Celebrate Pandora’s 5th Anniversary With This New Limited-Edition MagicBand

The 5th Anniversary band is a limited edition run and only 1,740 were made.

Pandora-17-1024x768.jpg

Here's your first look at the Marvel Legends Series Black Panther Electronic Helmet inspired by Marvel Studios' Black Panther! Gear up like the ruler of Wakanda with this Marvel Legends premium Role Play Helmet, featuring movie-authentic detailing and deco including purple light FX inspired by Black Panther’s vibranium suit and distinctive flip-up/flip-down lenses.

Pre-order your very own Black Panther Electronic Helmet on June 28th, beginning at 1:00pm ET on #HasbroPulse!
Hasbro Pulse.com

Instagram
1656408191770.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter