Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving! I hope I’m posting in the right place. I’m In Tampa for Thanksgiving and am wanting to drive over to Disney Spring tomorrow for so shopping! My top most wanted item is the round gold 50th Christmas ornament. It’s been sold out online since September. My mother in law said they called (shop Disney? A store? I don’t know) and she was told they are sold out of all 50th merchandise. I figured stuff is still available since the celebration is going on until next year. Does anyone know if everything is sold out?
also would I have more luck finding the ornament at World of Disney or the Christmas store? Not going to the parks. TIA

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving! I hope I’m posting in the right place. I’m In Tampa for Thanksgiving and am wanting to drive over to Disney Spring tomorrow for so shopping! My top most wanted item is the round gold 50th Christmas ornament. It’s been sold out online since September. My mother in law said they called (shop Disney? A store? I don’t know) and she was told they are sold out of all 50th merchandise. I figured stuff is still available since the celebration is going on until next year. Does anyone know if everything is sold out?
also would I have more luck finding the ornament at World of Disney or the Christmas store? Not going to the parks. TIA
I didn’t look in Disney Springs, but in the parks, there was very little 50th merchandise left as of this past Monday. I definitely didn’t see any ornaments b/c I was looking for that.

DS had a lot of 50th stuff this morning - finally got the foaming soap that I keep missing! Emporium seemed to have some when we walked past but I didn't go in.

i'll be in WDW next week, has anyone that was there recently see the star wars spirit jersey with gingerbread chewbacca on the front? i really want that to be my very first spirit jersey :)

Gideon's Bakehouse.com

The Kris Kringle Candle flawlessly duplicates the alluring aroma of the popular Cookie.
1637922540029.png

The sweet scent of being naughty means you have a Krampus Candle in your home, featuring an ominous black wax! Is it possible to get a perfect chocolate mint aroma out of a candle? It is now!
1637922561821.png

Disney Springs-
Twitter

Kick off your holiday shopping at Pandora at Disney Springs and enjoy 30% off your entire in-store purchase today through 11/30.
(See store associate for full details.)
1637925835062.png

Thankful for the Irish friends & family in your life? Tomorrow through 11/28, enjoy 50% off Irish souvenirs and apparel, and 20% off select jewelry items at Shop for Ireland, adjacent to Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant.

Special savings at UNOde50 through 11/28! Treat yourself to the pieces you've been eyeing all year round with up to 30% off select styles. (See store associate for full details.)

Through 12/1/21, enjoy special savings at Havaianas Save 40% off your entire purchase for the perfect stylish gifts! Mix and match sandals for everyone this holiday season. (Exclusions may apply.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!