Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I totally understand that but these just went on sale yesterday and obviously they are bought by many to make a huge profit, which stinks for those of us that were a day late. As my dad's famous saying you snooze you lose, I lost ..LOL

I feel bad for you because you obviously wanted one but Disney's long habit of being cheap and having no personal interest in the merchandise means their buyers frequently vastly underbuy things,

A perfect example is Gasparilla's in the GF the place would run out of snacks by 7PM Asked the CM why this was and it's because the manager is afraid of 'overordering' and having to return stale product and they would be 'written up' for that.

I used an impolite word and said this is supposed to be the WDW flagship property and having the store properly stocked for midnight snacking seems to me to be way more important that returning a few bags of chips or a few quarts of milk. Nope Thats the policy here. It's stuff like this which makes me laugh when Disney want's to pursue the luxury trade, With the luxury trade you need to have everything all the time.

You get a whale you had better have all their favorites stocked in depth because that's part of what they are paying for.

I feel bad for you because you obviously wanted one but Disney's long habit of being cheap and having no personal interest in the merchandise means their buyers frequently vastly underbuy things,

A perfect example is Gasparilla's in the GF the place would run out of snacks by 7PM Asked the CM why this was and it's because the manager is afraid of 'overordering' and having to return stale product and they would be 'written up' for that.

I used an impolite word and said this is supposed to be the WDW flagship property and having the store properly stocked for midnight snacking seems to me to be way more important that returning a few bags of chips or a few quarts of milk. Nope Thats the policy here. It's stuff like this which makes me laugh when Disney want's to pursue the luxury trade, With the luxury trade you need to have everything all the time.

You get a whale you had better have all their favorites stocked in depth because that's part of what they are paying for.

so I have a Caribbean beach mug... but I guess I didn’t realize they don’t have ones for each resort.

gasparilla used to be 24 hours, but even with Covid hours it’s open till midnight. I’d be hella upset to see it not functioning at till closing. That’s just bad practice no matter where you eat.

can we not buy those cool new resort aprons?

Not as cute as I thought they'd be since they have popcorn in them. Alien looks like he's doing see my food or something. I thought they'd be empty of popcorn.

Yeah, but if they didn't have "popcorn" in them how would you know they were popcorn bucket keychains? They'd just be Mickey or Little Green Alien or whatever. I do get what you're saying - I never really wanted to eat popcorn out of the mouth of a little green alien anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter