Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Love Your Melon

Now Available-

Disney x Love Your Melon - the Disney 100th Anniversary Release is here! Celebrate this momentous occasion with limited edition beanies featuring classic takes on your favorite characters, Disney Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.

1675162765502.png
Instagram

Love Your Melon

Now Available-

Disney x Love Your Melon - the Disney 100th Anniversary Release is here! Celebrate this momentous occasion with limited edition beanies featuring classic takes on your favorite characters, Disney Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.

View attachment 736420
Instagram
So cute! I wish hats like this didn't make me look ridiculous 🤣

I wonder what the scale is for the little LEGO people...I have the bonsai tree and the succulents on my desk right now and would like them to sit among them instead of dwarfing them. Not Minifig small, but.
WALL-E is 1.5 inches high, EVE, Moana, Merida, and Cruella are 3 inches, Maleficent, Oswald, Mickey, Snow, and Tink are 3.5 inches—per the Lego website

Hello all!

New Pink Floral Minnie Ear Headband at Walt Disney World

A new pink floral Minnie ear headband is available at Walt Disney World. We found this new pair of ears in Fantasy Faire at Magic Kingdom.

Pink Floral Minnie Ear Headband – $34.99

pink floral ear headband 9284

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter