Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
I called yesterday about a price adjustment they said there was nothing they could do. They couldn't verify my Discounts.. whatever that means...Said i would have to place a new order and pay return shipping for my original order.. No thanks lol... i was bumed because the site was allowing the 25% off Annual Pass Discount AND the D23 20% to stack.

Let me know if you get a better response!
Just received a response via email guest.services@shopdisney.com. I was given a one-time use code for the amount of the price adjustment. Sounds like your situation was different though. Mine was a lower Halloween discount code vs. the new 25% off SAVEMORE code. You could try emailing and including your original order number.... but honestly, your original 45% off stacking the AP and D23 sounds like the better deal. I don't think you can "stack" the SAVEMORE code. (I was unable to stack SAVEMORE and Disney Visa codes).

Good afternoon all!

New Holiday Munchlings Arrive at Walt Disney World

The newest line of Disney plush is already expanding as holiday Munchlings are now available at Walt Disney World.

Munchlings – $34.99 each

WDW Holiday Munchlings 2
I ordered 2 of these as xmas gifts for some littles in my family. I saw online that they were 16 inches or thereabouts. I was shocked when they arrived. They seem HUGE! They're 16 inches tall and 16 inches all the way around. I'm sure the kids will love them, but they're way bigger than I had imagined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter