Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm not sure if this is the best place for my question since it's not really shopping news, but does anyone know if they are still selling these spray fans (or something comparable) in and around the parks? We bought a pair for our girls on our first trip and they have saved us on many park days, but they finally need to be replaced.
selling the 580510

I'm not sure if this is the best place for my question since it's not really shopping news, but does anyone know if they are still selling these spray fans (or something comparable) in and around the parks? We bought a pair for our girls on our first trip and they have saved us on many park days, but they finally need to be replaced.
selling the View attachment 580510

From what I remember, they sell them at little stands that are randomly scattered around the parks. I’m sure they are elsewhere, but that is where I remember seeing them the most!! If someone else knows a store in particular, that would be great too! Good luck finding them!

I always seem to miss out on shopDisney. Looking for the Cinderella Castle cookie jar and the Epcot cookie jar. Don't want to pay what they're asking on Ebay and Amazon or use a personal shopper. Does anybody know if they're still available in the parks? What are the chances that it will be back in stock on shopDisney?

I always seem to miss out on shopDisney. Looking for the Cinderella Castle cookie jar and the Epcot cookie jar. Don't want to pay what they're asking on Ebay and Amazon or use a personal shopper. Does anybody know if they're still available in the parks? What are the chances that it will be back in stock on shopDisney?
I bought the Epcot cookie jar at World of Disney 3 weeks ago. I'd try reaching out to one of the personal shopping services. Probably cheaper than Ebay!

Any current promotions running in WDW as add on to purchases over a certain amount? Last trip there was the spend 50 get blanket for 20 or something like that....

Any current promotions running in WDW as add on to purchases over a certain amount? Last trip there was the spend 50 get blanket for 20 or something like that....

When I was there a few weeks ago it was a tote bag with a zipper top. It had the current "2021" style design on it. I don't remember the pricing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter