Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New 50th Anniversary Baseball Pitched Into Walt Disney World

Batter up! A new collector’s baseball honoring the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World is now available at the Emporium in Magic Kingdom.

50th Anniversary Baseball – $14.99

50th-baseball-1200x900.jpg

Does anyone happen to know if the Disney Springs Coach store still has any of the past lines of Disney bags besides the Keith Haring line and if so, the likelyhood of them still being there in September? Kicking myself for not going in to look in December.

Good Morning All!

There are no new Pre-Arrival MagicBands this morning.

New Retro Magic Kingdom Map With Pins Available at Walt Disney World as Part of 50th Anniversary Vault Collection

Walt Disney World has released a special version of the retro Magic Kingdom map that has been available as a folded mapand featured on Vault Collection items. This new version is framed and includes seven pins of Magic Kingdom icons.

Retro Map With Pins – $350

vault-pin-map-2-1200x900.jpg

The map depicts Magic Kingdom as it looked in the 1970s. The included frame is golden.

vault-pin-map-3-1200x900.jpg

The Magic Kingdom logo is a pin.

vault-pin-map-7-1200x900.jpg

The Main Street, U.S.A. train station is a pin.

vault-pin-map-1-1200x900.jpg

Of course, Cinderella Castle is a pin (pictured with its modern-day pink towers).

vault-pin-map-5-1200x900.jpg

A tiny yellow Tomorrowland Speedway (or Grand Prix Raceway) car is a pin.

vault-pin-map-6-1200x900.jpg

A Walt Disney World Railroad train pin is at the top of the map.

vault-pin-map-4-1200x900.jpg

There is a Haunted Mansion pin.

vault-pin-map-1200x900.jpg

And finally, a pin of one of the Jungle Cruise boats.

Harveys x Disney

Harvey's is teasing a new Orange Bird Collection

"Who wants to play the I'm going on a trip game? I'll go first...
I'm going on a trip, and I'm going to pack my new Orange Bird plush crossbody bag.
You're not goin
g to want to miss this one! We are packing up our bags and heading to the Walt Disney World Resort in sunny Florida for a special release on May 7th. Stay tuned for more details soon."
Instagram
1650196779720.png

1650196686257.png

LEGO Teases Muppets Minifigures Coming Soon, First Official Look at Kermit the Frog

It’s time to get things started! LEGO has revealed its first official teaser of its upcoming line of Minifigures themed to the Muppets! While the whole series of Minifigures hasn’t been officially announced, it’s been reportedthat the line will include such beloved characters as Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, The Great Gonzo, Animal, and more in mystery bags. They’re expected to hit store shelves on May 1, 2022.

muppet-lego-minifigures-teaser-960x1200.jpg

More teasing from Legos & The Muppets....

"Let your excitement build because a sensational, Muppetational collection of Muppets LEGO Minifigures is coming soon! "
The Muppets- Instagram

1650207184031.png1650207202093.png
1650207220080.png1650207243601.png
1650207283149.png1650207320692.png

Harveys x Disney

Harvey's is teasing a new Orange Bird Collection

"Who wants to play the I'm going on a trip game? I'll go first...
I'm going on a trip, and I'm going to pack my new Orange Bird plush crossbody bag.
You're not goin
g to want to miss this one! We are packing up our bags and heading to the Walt Disney World Resort in sunny Florida for a special release on May 7th. Stay tuned for more details soon."
Instagram
View attachment 662952

View attachment 662951
Quoting myself...

Harvey's is also teasing an Orange Bird Tote...coming Soon

1650208086794.png
Instagram

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter