Disney Secrets

IrishTink

DIS Veteran
Anybody going to WDW in March-April? Is there any new attractions there during that time? I LUV WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

i'll be there at various times throughout march and april..the only set dates are march 1st, and sometime around march 31st. april is going to be a little bit of a challenge for me because i have blackout dates through the 2nd-21 but hey...XD

as for new stuff...

i dont know WHEN expedition everest opens, i was just there yesterday and its still underconstruction. but it looks really nice. and theyve got the music for it playing near the mountain...so im sure its going to be pretty soon.

at epcot there's soarin', the magic kingdom has cinderellabration, and mgm got the lights, motors, action stunt show.

of course (if you havent seen it yet) there is the "new" fireworks show: wishes at the mk. and they also have stitch's great escape. i HEARD they updated the spectro magic parade, but it was only slight changes. (ex: costumes, light colors.)

but i believe thats it...

i did hear theyre going to be changing spaceship earth at epcot. theyre either going to be changing the inside completely (which stinks because its an oldie but a goodie) or just revamping whats there now. they already took out the at&t global neighborhood. *shrug*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter