• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney ringtone?

Mine is Oodelally from Robin Hood. It's one of my favourite films and we used Oodelally as our processional music when we got married.

I love the idea of taking general Disney sounds or sound bites from the rides and turning them into ring tones though - great idea!

Did any of you get your ringtones from me on myxer? I used to have tons of disney ringtones but they slowly started taking them down one by one so finally I just deleted my account. They were downloaded over 20,000 times!!!

I still have several on my phone. My daughters are "part of your world", my dad is "Soarin'", my mom is "Little April Showers", my parents house is "Peter Pan's Flight Queue music", friends range from zip a dee do dah to someday my prince will come!!! My basic ringtone was Whale Of a Tale for months, but now it's Welcome to Florida by spokesmayne! It's amazing!!!

Here's his video...he can give you a link to download his song!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpuBjKRaXsc&feature=bf_next&list=PLFA08E41543130C78

If you have an android, the easiest software I have found to create your own ringtones is Audacity. You can download it for free and select any portion of a song that you have an mp3, export it as an mp3 and then move to your phones ringtone directory.

I have steam boat willy as my alarm and small world for a friend.

Last trip I recorded the Future World music on my phone from a rock speaker in the grass. Makes me smile whenever I hear it!

I've only had my smartphone for 3 days, but last night, I set my text notification ring as Perry The Platypus's little growl sound, and hubs' ringtone as Gitchie gitchie goo. For everyone else, I have a standard from my phone, but I'll be changing as time goes on.

I found the 2 Phineas and Ferb ones on mytinyphone.com, and the guy at the sprint store put an app called zedge on my phone (Android based Motorola Photon), and they had a lot of phineas and ferb tones as well. (We discovered the show together as a family on our last trip to DW, and have been watching it as a family on Netflix ever since!)

I'm gonna second the suggestion of using Audacity. It is free, and works great. I have a number of Disney ringtones (and non Disney ones too) that I've made using Audacity.

My Disney ringtone list includes:

Another Part of Me (Captain EO)
Grim Grinning Ghosts
Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride
Imagination
It's a Small World
Pirates Life (POTC)

Well, I got on Phonezoo last night, so today, my ringtone is the music from MSEP and my text tone is the monorail speech. I might never answer my phone now.

I just got "Under the Sea" as my text notification. I love it, it is from my favorite Disney animated movie!
I also had "This is Halloween" as my ringtone last October...

Just downloaded SpectroMagic music as my ringtone and the horn from the DCL as my text notification. These sounds make me Happy! Thanks for all the info shared here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter