IMG_0572.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_0575.JPG

IMG_0576.JPG

IMG_0577.JPG

IMG_0578.JPG

IMG_0582.JPG

I was just going thru thread and all my pictures say photo not found? did this happen when disboards updated... I still have the same photobucket account

look at page 91... they are all gone ?

did you move them around on photobucket by chance? Perhaps to a new folder there? If so that breaks the link and they won't show up that way either. You could go and edit the post and respost the picture and see if it shows up again. If it doesn't something else is wrong.

did you move them around on photobucket by chance? Perhaps to a new folder there? If so that breaks the link and they won't show up that way either. You could go and edit the post and respost the picture and see if it shows up again. If it doesn't something else is wrong.
no... I haven't moved anything but good idea about editing and posting new pics in those spots....

very weird...when I click edit and click on the photo I can see the info from photobucket showing which picture it is... do you know how I can just delete my posts ? it would take forever to try to replace them all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter