Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread *Index page 93*

MissK said:
Oooh subscribing! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! was the sound really loud from the BW in your room?

There was some commotion between the 7-8:30 hour (while the Boardwalk performers were out) but not bad enough to bother us. We actually left the doors open because we enjoyed listening to the traffic. :)

These are a few pics I took of WL courtyard view. I didn't take too many inside the room this time mainly just of the Mickey towel animal left for us when we checked in. I of course left it in the room when I left.

DSCN2553sm.jpg

This is the view from the room of they gyser.
DSCN2226sm.jpg

Here are some pics from our Cont. stay in March. We got a great upgrade from garden view wing room to this wing suite. It is located in the South wing at the very end of the building.

The suite takes up the whole second floor of this end!
2615356680088031705SssKoJ_ph.jpg

This is what you see as you enter the main door (there were 2)
2821813510088031705XQoUbF_ph.jpg

2981826030088031705htYkVw_ph.jpg

2834754240088031705OYMYan_ph.jpg

2175319240088031705dPOBFo_ph.jpg

one of the 2 bathrooms
2053994970088031705dXJOeo_ph.jpg

The view from one of the bedroom's window
2717542620088031705sqZOnB_ph.jpg

AKL Room 3415 (Savannah Room-Zebra Trail-Uzima Savannah)
P9290078.jpg

P9290073.jpg

P9290069.jpg

P9290063.jpg

P9290071.jpg

P9290074.jpg

P9290082.jpg

P9290076.jpg

PA060369.jpg

UzimaSavanahSunsetViewFrom3514.jpg

AKL Room 4428 (Pool View Zebra-Trail) (Same room look as 3415)
AKLPoolViewRoom.jpg

Wow!! Thank you for starting this thread :thumbsup2 I love looking at the rooms and it really helps me decide where to stay. I especially enjoyed looking at the new CR rooms.

This is our room at BWI standard. I can never get a picture before we are good and moved in, so sorry about the ironing board!
disneyresorts010.jpg

disneyresorts004.jpg

This is our room in POFQ. We really loved the rooms here and thought they were beautiful. Also, the date is screwed up on the camera-it was taken October '05. Sorry about the fuzziness.... :blush:

I'm going to post some pics from our stay in the Everglade Suite at GF this December. It is a two-bedroom hospitality suite in Conch Key and has an amazing patio that overlooks the MK and Seven Seas Lagoon :cloud9:
contview.jpg

view of the Contemporary Resort; in the foreground is the dock leading to the boats which take you to the MK and also the Polynesian Resort
DSC00449.jpg
The living room of the suite~
th_DSC00454.jpg
dining area
DSC00451.jpg

hospitality area

Elizabeth, thank you for this thread. I have been looking for room pics, and this is so much fun. For me, it is fun to check out the rooms, and then choose a resort.

I’m loving all these pictures—keep ‘em coming! Also, don’t be afraid to post pictures of resorts that have already been posted. The more the merrier!

Here are a few pictures from our room at the Yacht Club. It was lagoon view concierge room 5151.

Photo33.jpg

Photo34.jpg

Photo36.jpg

Photo43.jpg

Photo42.jpg

Photo30.jpg

Photo32.jpg

Photo31.jpg

Views from room:
Photo39.jpg

Photo37.jpg

Photo38.jpg

johnsonet, what beautiful pictures! I just love the GF, and that suite is gorgeous!

Those who have stayed on the first floor of any of these resorts, is it noisy and do you really have privacy? I would love to try but these 2 things have stopped me. Getting a bad case of arthiritis in my knees and so I really don't care to walk up the stairs.
This is really a great idea for a site!!! I have wanted to try some other places. This gives me an idea of what to expect. Thanks!!!! pixiedust:

Generally I always ask for a top floor room so I don't have anyone above me. At the WDW resrots that I have stayed at the lower or first floor rooms have been pretty quiet. As far as deluxe resorts with balconies the privacy thing is not an issue other than you can be in a location where there is a bit more traffic walking by and yes they could see into your room if you keep the curtains open. As far as how busy it is outside you room it depends on the location of the room . I prefer to be farhter away from stairs and elevators at the ends of wings because then there is less traffic going by the walkways whether they are inside or outside corridors. At the YC we had a room close to the lobby down a short halway that didn't have a lot of rooms. We were at the end of a very short hall that ended in a suite. We were next to the suite on the first floor. There was no trafiic outside our room. Outside the balcony was a little garden and a huge expanse of grass so no one ever walked by. It was great.

Let's Hope this Works:

Caribbean Beach, ARUBA Building, King Room (parking lot view)

eaf5ac77.jpg

f0c69b8d.jpg

436d4939.jpg

Here's another patio shot from the Everglade Suite at GFwhich is in Conch Key:
DSC00474.jpg

:cloud9:
patio2.jpg

and looking out over the Seven Seas Lagoon to the Magic Kingdom. In the center of the photo you can see Cinderella's Castle princess:

johnsonet that is possibly one of the most incredible suites I have ever seen...thank you for sharing your pics!

Does anyone know how many of those Everglades suites exist?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! said:
johnsonet that is possibly one of the most incredible suites I have ever seen...thank you for sharing your pics!

Does anyone know how many of those Everglades suites exist?
The Grand Floridian has many suites—some in the main building and some in the various lodge buildings. There is only one “Everglades suite”, but there are several other suites of various sizes and price ranges. If I had my dream, I would spend a night in the Walt Disney suite. :)

Yes-there are many suites at the GF. The one we stayed in is unique in that it has the patio and the hospitality area. I believe that this is a suite guests will rent out for actual parties, b/c of the kitchen area - GF staff can come and prepare and serve food...Sago Cay also has one of these and I think that's it. I've actually stayed in that one before as well but can't remember the name...that stay was in 1994...We need Janet2k'shelp with this!! princess:
edited to add: Just remembered the name: The Cape Coral Suite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!