• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney: printable $8 coupon for T.S. 3 Blu-ray combo pack

Target also has it for 24.99, and Wal-Mart has it at 24.98. :)

We got our copy this morning with the coupon and it's a great deal! I especially love the digital copy that comes with, it's already loaded on my iPod for the kiddo. :goodvibes

Damn you Australia - You lose again :( We dont get it until 17/11 and Disney Blu Rays are always region locked :(

Funnily enough I accidentally grabbed the wrong version today when I was at my store (grabbed the 2-disc Blu Ray instead of the combo pack like I meant to) and still got to use the coupon. I don't know if I want to waste the energy going back to exchange it since I have yet to open it. I was just looking forward to not stepping foot in our store until Friday again.

Now I'm excited for Fantasia/Fantasia 2000 to come out at the end of the month and that's a $10 coupon. I'm curious why this one was only $8 but then again they usually only do the $10 when you're "upgrading".

Funnily enough I accidentally grabbed the wrong version today when I was at my store (grabbed the 2-disc Blu Ray instead of the combo pack like I meant to) and still got to use the coupon. I don't know if I want to waste the energy going back to exchange it since I have yet to open it. I was just looking forward to not stepping foot in our store until Friday again.

Now I'm excited for Fantasia/Fantasia 2000 to come out at the end of the month and that's a $10 coupon. I'm curious why this one was only $8 but then again they usually only do the $10 when you're "upgrading".

Maybe its an ectra $2 because they dont think it will sell :( I dont know why Fantasia was brilliant... 2000 not so much :(

Maybe its an ectra $2 because they dont think it will sell :( I dont know why Fantasia was brilliant... 2000 not so much :(

I'm pretty sure that Fantasia/Fantasia 2000 is the $10 just like all upgrades have been that I can remember in the past year since I've been on DMR.

But hey, the $8 for TS3 is better than I thought. I don't think they've had coupons for some recent new releases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter