*~Disney Princess Sent/Received thread!~* COMPLETED!!

My niece Samantha got her package today from TiggerDad3 (Aaron) & boy is it full of goodies. (I won't be seeing her until next week, she's busy with her first speaking part in a local community theater production of Annie Get Your Gun).

She got:
a box of 12 Princess crayons
a Princess ballpoint pen
8 Princess colored pencils
4 pack of Princess erasers
a Princess magnetic pad
a Princess memo pad
a Princess color your own puzzle (6 crayons/1 puzzle)
10 Princess markers
4 Princess pencils
a Princess dri erase set
and a Ariel musical lollipop ring

fantastic stuff--she loves to draw & color, so the markers, colored pencils, etc. will be greatly appreciated! thank you Aaron!!!!! :thumbsup2

:woohoo: Another great arrival!!
I hope we get to hear about many more arrivals today.

I'm still waiting to hear if those last two packages ever went out. :confused3 I've sent another PM to the sender and if I don't hear anything by Monday, then I'll have to ask for elfs to step in. :guilty:

When do you leave? I can contact your sender and see if they can track yours and get an estimate of when it will arrive.
I leave Early Thurs. So wed is latest I'll be able to get mail.

I leave Early Thurs. So wed is latest I'll be able to get mail.

OK. I talked to your sender and unfortunately they weren't able to get DC so we'll just have to hope for the best. I think it will be there in time though so keep an eye out. (fingers crossed!!)

OK. I talked to your sender and unfortunately they weren't able to get DC so we'll just have to hope for the best. I think it will be there in time though so keep an eye out. (fingers crossed!!)
Thank you for checking up on it and I'll keep dreaming of my princess pkg.

My 2 packages arrived for my necies.

from Izabella (Mommy2three's) for my niece Katie got the cutiest little backpack purse (would like to keep it for myself)LOL, a Princess hat, 6 headbands, 4 socks and a necklace and bracelet set.

from Dana neice of (Missy1961) for my niece Megan got sidewalk chalk,3 mini discs,Cinderella inviible ink and magic pen painting book,2 puzzles,2 chap sticks,a snow white pez, tooth paste, and a kaliedoscope.

Thank you very much Izabella and Dana I'm sure Katie and Megan will enjoy this alot when they both come down next year for there trip to Disney World.

Awsome swap ladies and can't wait for the Mickey to come.

My 2 packages arrived for my necies.

from Izabella (Mommy2three's) for my niece Katie got the cutiest little backpack purse (would like to keep it for myself)LOL, a Princess hat, 6 headbands, 4 socks and a necklace and bracelet set.

from Dana neice of (Missy1961) for my niece Megan got sidewalk chalk,3 mini discs,Cinderella inviible ink and magic pen painting book,2 puzzles,2 chap sticks,a snow white pez, tooth paste, and a kaliedoscope.

Thank you very much Izabella and Dana I'm sure Katie and Megan will enjoy this alot when they both come down next year for there trip to Disney World.

Awsome swap ladies and can't wait for the Mickey to come.

I'm glad it made it there. And you're right, this was an awesome exchange. :cool1: thanks Beth!

I've had fun with this one. Can't wait to hear about the rest of the arrivals. So far they've all been great!!

I'm excited for the Anything Mickey one too. I'll be at Disneyland just before hand and also the Disney Soda Fountain in Hollywood, so I'm hoping to pick up some fun things there for that exchange. :yay:

This is who I have down as left to receive. (Hopefully, I haven't missed anyone's post)

adults
SavannahBetsy
Missy1961
Fire14
hharthill
Lostgirlz
Queenbillabong

kids
SavannahBetsy's DD5
TiggerDad's DD2
Schnerk's DD4
Lostgirlz's DD4

They should all be arriving very soon!! :dance3:

And there are two packages that still haven't been sent......:guilty:

I checked Dc on my sent pkg. It left Cinnicini, Oh on may 8 so I am hoping a princess will receive her pkg. Today (monday).

I got my PKG.
I received from Evita _W
I received:
A princess beach towel
A princess window decal
a princess lunch box with tiara cookies in it
a plastic house filled with candy
a set of 4 glass princess oranaments
a mickey head princess picture frame
a princess pencil cup with belle on it
And the best part!!!

My requested tiara:) in the form of a baseball cap with a tiara on it that lights up although i can't figure out how to get it to light up.

Thank You so much Evita.

Wow, great package!! :cool1: I'm glad it made it in time. And I hope we get to hear about more fun arrivals today!!! :banana:

Missy1961 and Schnerk (for your DD), I know you two are still waiting and I am waiting to hear from your sender (same person for you both). Someone said that they heard from her and she'd been out of town, and away from a computer on some "family emergency". Hopefully everything is ok.

So I'm going to give her another day or two to check in. She was supposed to be back today. If I still don't hear from her, then I will have elfs step in or I will send out packages myself. Either way, you'll get something. Thanks for your patience. :)

Waiting to receive:

adults
SavannahBetsy
Missy1961
hharthill
Lostgirlz
Queenbillabong

kids
SavannahBetsy's DD5
TiggerDad's DD2
Schnerk's DD4
Lostgirlz's DD4

I got my PKG.
I received from Evita _W
I received:
A princess beach towel
A princess window decal
a princess lunch box with tiara cookies in it
a plastic house filled with candy
a set of 4 glass princess oranaments
a mickey head princess picture frame
a princess pencil cup with belle on it
And the best part!!!

My requested tiara:) in the form of a baseball cap with a tiara on it that lights up although i can't figure out how to get it to light up.

Thank You so much Evita.
Evita_w is my wife and I would like to offer our appologies, we found out right before we had to ship that the battery may need replacing and we couldn't get one before it had to ship, it is under a little velcro part on the inside of front of the hat. If you have any problems finding the right battery or it costs too much there PM me with the type of battery and we can try to find it here and send it to you.

Evita_w is my wife and I would like to offer our appologies, we found out right before we had to ship that the battery may need replacing and we couldn't get one before it had to ship, it is under a little velcro part on the inside of front of the hat. If you have any problems finding the right battery or it costs too much there PM me with the type of battery and we can try to find it here and send it to you.
Ok I found batteries it is 2 cr2016 3v lithium cell ones. At least I can get my Tiara to work once I get batteries :)

Ok I found batteries it is 2 cr2016 3v lithium cell ones. At least I can get my Tiara to work once I get batteries :)

I am glad you like the package!! I am sorry about the "tiara" but when I saw it I knew I had to get it for you!:lovestruc I am so glad that it got there OK. I was so worried that it would not before your trip. I am breathing alot better now.:thumbsup2

Enjoy everything and enjoy your vacation PRINCESS!!princess:

Wow, great package!! :cool1: I'm glad it made it in time. And I hope we get to hear about more fun arrivals today!!! :banana:

Missy1961 and Schnerk (for your DD), I know you two are still waiting and I am waiting to hear from your sender (same person for you both). Someone said that they heard from her and she'd been out of town, and away from a computer on some "family emergency". Hopefully everything is ok.

So I'm going to give her another day or two to check in. She was supposed to be back today. If I still don't hear from her, then I will have elfs step in or I will send out packages myself. Either way, you'll get something. Thanks for your patience. :)

I have plenty of patience. But I will keep you up to date.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter