Disney Parks Around the World - A Private Jet Adventure

I have to admit that, despite the fact that I feel like it would be overwhelming and exhausting, if I had the financial means and the time I would do this in a heartbeat. I doubt that will ever be the case for me (one can dream, maybe someday I'll become a 27-day Jeopardy champion and do this with my winnings), but I can see the appeal of doing something like this just to be able to say you've done it.

I have to admit that, despite the fact that I feel like it would be overwhelming and exhausting, if I had the financial means and the time I would do this in a heartbeat. I doubt that will ever be the case for me (one can dream, maybe someday I'll become a 27-day Jeopardy champion and do this with my winnings), but I can see the appeal of doing something like this just to be able to say you've done it.
If money were no option and I had unlimited vacation then I would definitely do it, even if just to say I did.

I wouldn't do it due to the plane not having lie flat seats. For that kind of money/experience, domestic first class style seats wouldn't cut it for me. I'm also disappointed to see the Skywalker stay removed--as SayHello mentioned that was one of the big exclusive draws.
Removing Skywalker Ranch is a big minus, especially with how difficult it is to get there. Although I feel like the ranch isn't necessarily better than other Napa hotels you can just visit.

While the itinerary is intriguing, over all, I'd really rather spend like a week at every location that this visits, instead of 24 to 48 hours.

As I get older, I'm happier to spend more time in a location than to run around from location to location. I mean, I still want to see as much as possible, but without moving hotels as much. This itinerary just screams exhaustion to me.

(But hey, let's be honest, this isn't in our budget!)

If you'd be staying a week at a time then there wouldn't really be a need to sign up for a trip like this; the whole point is how much ground is covered so quickly, IMO. Or at least I've had several folks say that is one of the reasons they spend more for ABD instead of other options. Moving quickly can be surprisingly hard.

If you'd be staying a week at a time then there wouldn't really be a need to sign up for a trip like this; the whole point is how much ground is covered so quickly, IMO. Or at least I've had several folks say that is one of the reasons they spend more for ABD instead of other options. Moving quickly can be surprisingly hard.
Yeah, I'm running into this trying to possibly plan back-to-back ABDs in a couple of years. My mom and I want to do Peru in 2025 and I thought it would be fun to also do Costa Rica so we could cross a couple of things off of our list in one go. Little did I know how hard it is to get from Peru to Costa Rica...

Yeah, I'm running into this trying to possibly plan back-to-back ABDs in a couple of years. My mom and I want to do Peru in 2025 and I thought it would be fun to also do Costa Rica so we could cross a couple of things off of our list in one go. Little did I know how hard it is to get from Peru to Costa Rica...
Aeromexico is probably your most straightforward solution. The others would mostly be low cost carriers.

Aeromexico is probably your most straightforward solution. The others would mostly be low cost carriers.
Yeah, that's what I'm finding and probably what we'll end up doing assuming there are two itineraries that can make that happen.

You see, there are a lot of Peru itineraries that end on the same day that the Costa Rica itinerary starts. But Peru ends in Cusco, so we have to get to Lima. And there are no flights I've found out of Lima that arrive in Costa Rica the same day they depart.

Yeah, it's definitely for people with more money than time. Flying to the parks on your own isn't difficult, but you'll have to long travel days.

Yeah, that's what I'm finding and probably what we'll end up doing assuming there are two itineraries that can make that happen.

You see, there are a lot of Peru itineraries that end on the same day that the Costa Rica itinerary starts. But Peru ends in Cusco, so we have to get to Lima. And there are no flights I've found out of Lima that arrive in Costa Rica the same day they depart.
Oh I see what the issue is, yes that is tough.

Oh I see what the issue is, yes that is tough.
It's possible we can make it work. In 2024 there's one Peru trip that ends on 6/27 and a Costa Rica that starts on 6/29. If we can get something that lines up like that it'll be great. Unfortunately its way more expensive to fly to Costa Rica first from where we live, so it'll probably only work if we do Peru first.

It's possible we can make it work. In 2024 there's one Peru trip that ends on 6/27 and a Costa Rica that starts on 6/29. If we can get something that lines up like that it'll be great. Unfortunately its way more expensive to fly to Costa Rica first from where we live, so it'll probably only work if we do Peru first.
Just curious, how have you been searching for airline fares?I ask because it might be better to try an open jaw flight from home to Costa Rica and then Lime to home, then book the middle flight separately. I've saved a lot of money on European trip this way, combining a big Delta flight with intermediate European carriers.

Just curious, how have you been searching for airline fares?I ask because it might be better to try an open jaw flight from home to Costa Rica and then Lime to home, then book the middle flight separately. I've saved a lot of money on European trip this way, combining a big Delta flight with intermediate European carriers.
That's what I've been looking at and it's still a lot more expensive to do the Costa Rica leg first than it is to do the Peru leg first. We're on the west coast and not in a major city. The cost of getting to (and parking) in a major city (and then having to drive home after a long trip) makes it far more practical for us to fly in and out of our smaller regional airport, and it's just too expensive to get from here to Costa Rica, whereas it's relatively easy to get from here to Lima. It also seems to be easier/less expensive to get from Peru to Costa Rica than it is to get from Costa Rica to Peru.

Has anyone found any blogs for this year’s version of the Parks Around the World Trip? I’d like to follow along, see if the trip lives up to expectations.

Has anyone found any blogs for this year’s version of the Parks Around the World Trip? I’d like to follow along, see if the trip lives up to expectations.
I haven't seen anything yet, but it's still 3 weeks until it goes, so there's still a chance someone will start up a report or blog about it.

Sayhello

I don't know anything about the channel or their content, but the other day, The Laughing Place showed up in my YouTube feed with a video where they were doing an unboxing of the pre-trip stuff. Didn't watch it, but it might be worth seeking out if you are interested and see if they will do more.

I don't know anything about the channel or their content, but the other day, The Laughing Place showed up in my YouTube feed with a video where they were doing an unboxing of the pre-trip stuff. Didn't watch it, but it might be worth seeking out if you are interested and see if they will do more.

Here's the video:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter