Disney on YouTube

JJIRmom

Mouseketeer
What is your favorite YouTube channel to watch Disney parks stuff on with your family? Looking to find some channels to watch with my kids.

I've been watching Theme Park Obsession because he posts new videos every week and I am hoping he'll give more info on the Castle refurbishment at DL :)

We love Tim Tracker and SeeYaReelSoon - they are both definitely family friendly. The Must-Do Disney videos that play in the resorts are on YouTube too, which is great for like a highlight reel of all the parks.

We love watching ResortTV1 which streams live from the parks every Friday at 6PM Eastern (and sometimes during the week with surprise live streams). Josh and Jenna have a great family-friendly stream. Currently watching the live Magic Kingdom stream and singing along! :)

I watch Tim Tracker, DFB, Dis Unplugged, WDW Couple, Prince Charming Dev, TPMvids

I watch Disney Pins Blog and DisneyKittee a lot too, they're probably in my top 5. They are however more pins/merchandise focused so it might not interest everyone. But they do go to parks and resorts. They unbox mystery sets in collaboration often which I love.

Resort TV1 and Cory meets world are also great. They do a lot of live streams and all their videos are family friendly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter