Disney OCD--aka MissCammie is Disney Planning!

Yeah!!!! Miss Cammie's Back :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I can't wait to start reading all about your trip.

I'm so glad to know that everyday you had sun and hot weather.

The gods were with you.:dance3:

And what's this 5 month's and 2 weeks until a Dis Trip... :confused3 Are you going again?

If your going again, you had better start writing, because you will need to start a PreTrip report in less then 5 month's :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Glad your back and everyone is safe.

19 more days for us.
TexasBelle

Isn't it great how excited we all are just to have heard a brief snippet from Miss Cammie?!?! I can't wait for the beginnings of a TR, just the thought of it makes me even more excited for my own upcoming trip!!!

All y'all are just too sweet! It's good for the soul let me tell y'all!:goodvibes

I intend to get started ASAP!!! Considering that a six day trip took pert near a YEAR to complete...I don't even want to THINK what I'm going to do with a ten day trip!:rolleyes: I'm entirely too wordy for my own good!

thanks everyone for the kind welcome home!!!:goodvibes

Hooray! You're back. Will you promise to put a note on here when you start your trip report so I know where to find it? Thanks so much! Also I would appreciate you spreading some of your pixie dust our way. We leave in less than 3 weeks and all these hurricanes are distressing!

I will DEFINITELY send pixie dust your way! Try not to let the "reports" and "predictions" distress you too much. I made the mistake of reading the "first hand accounts and predictions" of those living in Orlando...I was so worked up by the time we left, I was ready to cancel the trip. Truly. I had read one too many predictions for DAYS of never ending torrential downpours and the likelihood that we'd not see the sun much while we were there. Don't read the threads that talk about the hurricanes that are swirling around. Seriously. They'll only worry you. Keep an eye on accuweather.com and just know that it is possible to have a blast, rain or not. Jay and I spoke to several families who were at Disney when Orlando was indeed getting the worst of the rain bands of Fay...they said they were sorry when the sun came b/c the temperature only got higher and the crowds became insane. They had enjoyed next to no lines and very low crowds during the worst of it.

Blessings can come in soggy packages!:goodvibes don't worry. really. All will be well!

OH and in a "just in case" kind of attitude, I would suggest getting some rain coats that are long and zip up with drawstring hoods. Dick's Sporting Goods has some really inexpensive ones that are really long and perfect for possible rain at Disney. The ponchos are useless with wind. You will be much more comfy and dry in a rain COAT that extends below the hem of shorts and dresses and covers your arms completely. All the CM's have rain coats exactly like that.

no worries. Rain rain go away...but plan accordingly!:thumbsup2

So glad that you're back and had a grand time! Thought of the CS clan often these past few weeks, and how you were faring with Fay.

We were at WDW a few years ago for Hurricane Francis and while three days in our room were not what I had planned for, it was a nice time to really connect with my DS and spend time together like lions in our little den.

0_welcome_back_red_daisy.gif

Good to hear you are upbeat about the weather. We were (and are) concerned for all but it sounds like it went well for you guys! I am definitely looking forward to following along on your TR report this time. :goodvibes

Melissa

:umbrella: <----- thought this would be the official CS theme-smiley for this trip. LOL

Glad that you guys are home safe and sound. Can't wait to hear more about the trip. Glas I was bale to see something from you before our power goes--hopefully it won't--but most likely it will.

The rain started last night and the wind picked up around 3 this morning. We are to the east of New Orleans and I can only imagine what they are going through. Please say a prayer for all those in the storms path!!

Glad that you guys are home safe and sound. Can't wait to hear more about the trip. Glas I was bale to see something from you before our power goes--hopefully it won't--but most likely it will.

The rain started last night and the wind picked up around 3 this morning. We are to the east of New Orleans and I can only imagine what they are going through. Please say a prayer for all those in the storms path!!

I will most certainly be praying for y'all...I have a very dear friend who is very pregnant at the moment and living in New Orleans. They have been evacuated at this point, but it's very scary. I lit candles yesterday and will do so again today. I can't even imagine what y'all must be going through.

please stay safe. God Bless you and yours and all those in the path of this vicious weather. BE SAFE!!!!!!:hug:

MISS CAMMIE!!! Does your ticker mean you are coming to the Disboutiquers meet? :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2: :cool1: I'm so glad you had a great trip! I kept thinking about you and hoping the magic and pixie dust were flowing!

Lurked a lot through the last one but must admit I am excited to hear about Teddy's reaction to AKL. That's my home in a month. Welcome home.

I just finished your epic trip report from last year and loved it. I laughed. I cried, etc etc. Can't wait!!

Considering that a six day trip took pert near a YEAR to complete...I don't even want to THINK what I'm going to do with a ten day trip!:rolleyes: I'm entirely too wordy for my own good!

Welcome back! I can't wait to get started on your trip report. But no editing--please be as "wordy" as you want. We will be savoring your wonderful descriptions of each and every moment of your trip.

I am a serious lurker....but I'm coming out becuase I just love your family. You guys are soooo cute. I can't wait for the trip to begin...(for us at least).;)

Hi, Miss Cammie, I just now finished your pre-trip report. I started reading your first trip report before we left for our disney trip the beginning of August. I had to find where I left off when we got back, finished that and saw this ptr. and started reading it. I finally am caught up. I am very much looking forward to reading your upcoming trip report.

I really enjoy reading trip reports. We have been to Disney World so many times, I can picture the area people are in, when they are telling their stories. I just love it, it keeps me there even when I am home.

I am not much of a writer and don't know how people can keep such detailed info of their days. When I am there, I sometimes forget what we did the day or two before you know like where we ate, etc.

Your family sounds awesome, can't wait to read more.

Diane

Welcome Back!:woohoo:

Our trip overlapped the first few days of yours and I hate to admit it, I was doing a bit of 'Cambellscot Hunting' whilst we were there - thinking I might see you somewhere in the parks or a restaurant or two :cool2:- but don't think I ever did.:rolleyes:

Can't wait to hear about your adventures and see where our 'near misses' might have been! :upsidedow

Welcome home!

No, you did not see me at Disney, I wish!

How about in February?

I will DEFINITELY send pixie dust your way! Try not to let the "reports" and "predictions" distress you too much. I made the mistake of reading the "first hand accounts and predictions" of those living in Orlando...I was so worked up by the time we left, I was ready to cancel the trip. Truly. I had read one too many predictions for DAYS of never ending torrential downpours and the likelihood that we'd not see the sun much while we were there. Don't read the threads that talk about the hurricanes that are swirling around. Seriously. They'll only worry you. Keep an eye on accuweather.com and just know that it is possible to have a blast, rain or not. Jay and I spoke to several families who were at Disney when Orlando was indeed getting the worst of the rain bands of Fay...they said they were sorry when the sun came b/c the temperature only got higher and the crowds became insane. They had enjoyed next to no lines and very low crowds during the worst of it.

Blessings can come in soggy packages!:goodvibes don't worry. really. All will be well!

OH and in a "just in case" kind of attitude, I would suggest getting some rain coats that are long and zip up with drawstring hoods. Dick's Sporting Goods has some really inexpensive ones that are really long and perfect for possible rain at Disney. The ponchos are useless with wind. You will be much more comfy and dry in a rain COAT that extends below the hem of shorts and dresses and covers your arms completely. All the CM's have rain coats exactly like that.

no worries. Rain rain go away...but plan accordingly!:thumbsup2

I know you weren't talking to me but we do leave in 2 weeks and 4 days and yes there is Hanna, New Tropical Storm Ike :scared1: and 3 player's to be named later. :rolleyes1 But then again, Charlie said tonight a wet day in Disney is better than a dry day in Texas....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Thanks for the suggestion on the Rain Coats. We might have to run to Dallas to Dick's Sporting Goods and pick them up.

:surfweb:

Waiting patiently for a post.

popcorn::
TexasBelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter