Disney OCD--aka MissCammie is Disney Planning!

:yay: welcome home misscammie cant wait to read all about your trip
it will get us pumped up for a 9 day trip in oct :hourglass

:firefight (me):tinker: (dw):stitch2: (dd 10 ):figment: (ds 4 )

Hooray! :cool1: Another MissCammie report!! Sign me up! The only problem is somehow I missed it until JUST NOW! Ok, so I will catch up. I look forward to this pre trip and taking the real trip with you. We still use our MissCammie wouldn’t like that quite often in our family. :rotfl2: I just love reading your adventures. :lovestruc

Hi MissCammie! Long time lurker here. Just wanted to say that I loved you're last report and am looking forward to reading this one. You have the most beautiful family! I can't wait to hear all about your Disney adventures!

OH. MY. GRAVY.

The CampbellScotts are back.......

{{deep breath}}

I'm so excited to read about your trip Miss Cammie!

Regards from a fellow "wicked" stepmom and former lurker,
Shelley

WELCOME HOME. Look forward to your trip report. I'm glad the weather was good and I hope you had that magical time!

I am not much of a writer and don't know how people can keep such detailed info of their days. When I am there, I sometimes forget what we did the day or two before you know like where we ate, etc.

Diane

Hi Diane-

I think everyone has to find what works best for them. I believe I remember MissCammie mentioning the notebook she carries everywhere with her. I use postcards. I buy a postcard that's fairly representative of the day (If I'm at Epcot, I buy one that's a picture from there) and scribble the date on the top and my notes underneath it. It's part of my wind down every day - that, and I have a nice picture I can use in my scrapbook on the other side. A friend of mine updates her blog each night with notes from the day.

Hope this gives you some ideas!

Hi Diane-

I think everyone has to find what works best for them. I believe I remember MissCammie mentioning the notebook she carries everywhere with her. I use postcards. I buy a postcard that's fairly representative of the day (If I'm at Epcot, I buy one that's a picture from there) and scribble the date on the top and my notes underneath it. It's part of my wind down every day - that, and I have a nice picture I can use in my scrapbook on the other side. A friend of mine updates her blog each night with notes from the day.

Hope this gives you some ideas!

Great idea !! So glad you hijacked !!

Now if I could just figure out when my next trip is I could plan to use this note taking idea !!

Great idea !! So glad you hijacked !!

Now if I could just figure out when my next trip is I could plan to use this note taking idea !!

:lmao: :rotfl2:

I LOVE the postcard idea! I do carry a small notebook with me in my park bag every day. I am forever writing in it. At the end of the day I also fill out my "Passporter" pages. They are GREAT in terms of keeping things organized. I get a new Passporter every year!!! It is a great wind down to the end of the day.

I've always been a diary keeper so this isn't much a stretch for me!!

wordy wordy wordy...that's me!:goodvibes

Yay! You're back safe and sound! :cool1:

Can't wait to hear all about your trip. Definitely bringing a notebook along to keep track of our days there in Dec. Although I may just write when we get back to the hotel...not so sure I'll be jotting things down while the Yeti is on top of us :rotfl:

Anyway, looking forward to the TR!

:lmao: :rotfl2:

I LOVE the postcard idea! I do carry a small notebook with me in my park bag every day. I am forever writing in it. At the end of the day I also fill out my "Passporter" pages. They are GREAT in terms of keeping things organized. I get a new Passporter every year!!! It is a great wind down to the end of the day.

I've always been a diary keeper so this isn't much a stretch for me!!

wordy wordy wordy...that's me!:goodvibes

You mean it's okay for me to buy another Passporter? :cool1: I really want the 2009 one but since I have the 2007 one I was wondering if I was getting a little nutty, but if it's okay with Miss Cammie, then I'm good :thumbsup2

Welcome back! We just got home last night. Did you get drowned on Saturday (the 30th), we did and I mean we were soaked! Luckily it was our only day to encounter rain.

Welcome back!

We just missed Hanna (hopefully-they're starting the school cancellations now for tomorrow and we're on the boarder of the tropical storm watch and hurricane watch). Here we use noaa.com for the updates. I guess if it's good enough for the fire department, it's good enough for me! :rotfl:

Glad you're back and had a good trip. Please get busy writing! I cannot wait until our AKL stay in December and cannot wait to hear what you thought as well as about all of the fun you've encountered.

so glad that you are all back safe and sound.......i can hardly wait to read all about the adventures of the CampbellScots

Thanks for the idea of the postcards. I was out today and found little notebooks. I bought a few today, with our December trip in mind. The postcards sound like alot of fun too.

Back on topic here. Miss Cammie, we are waiting for a little morsel of your adventure. Any little bit would be appreciated. :worship:

Hope things are going well.

Diane

Hey all!!!
I am working away on my first chapter!! I promise! It's unfortunately also the beginning of the new school year, new students on the case load...that I JUST got TODAY...school starts TOMORROW...:headache:

I moved to a different office...with a WINDOW!! :cool1: :lmao:

First Chapter up soon!!!

hope all is well with everybody!!!

:goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter