Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excited for a another possible Hulk film, but as a comic book geek I need to call attention to the quote from the article ...

"They were unable to confirm what the plot of the movie would be, but the biggest contender has been the often rumored World War Hulk storyline"

Thor: Ragnarok adapted the 'Planet Hulk' storyline and 'World War Hulk' was the follow up. BUT, given what's happened since in the MCU and knowing that a She-Hulk D+ series is happening, I'm very suspicious that a World War Hulk story can be adapted. Most likely the MCU would go with the 'World War Hulk(s)' story (comic run a few years after and different from World War Hulk). That story obviously involved multiple hulks and could allow the MCU to incorporate characters like the Red Hulk and Amadeus Cho along with the She-Hulk series.

To me the MCU has a clear goal of introducing the next-gen of Avengers with characters like Sam Wilson (new Cap), Kate Bishop (new Hawkeye), Ms. Marvel ... my guess is we'll get more characters like a new Black Panther (Shuri ?), Ironheart (new Ironman) and Amadeus Cho (new Hulk) etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter