• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it 3am yet?

From what I’ve heard/seen/read so far, it’s exactly how I expected.The first few episodes aren’t for the people that need in your face action and storytelling from the get-go. It’s going to be a slow burn that transform into a full blown MCU adaptation. I’m anticipating a lot of “I was disappointed” comments tomorrow

From what I’ve heard/seen/read so far, it’s exactly how I expected.The first few episodes aren’t for the people that need in your face action and storytelling from the get-go. It’s going to be a slow burn that transform into a full blown MCU adaptation. I’m anticipating a lot of “I was disappointed” comments tomorrow

Agree on that. From the reviews I've read it sounds like Ep 3 is where people really start to see how things may connect.

Howevrer as somebody who still loves a lot of older sit-coms like petticoat junction, green acres, andy griffith, bewitched and the like I'm looking forward to it even if I won't see immediately how things all connect.

Agree on that. From the reviews I've read it sounds like Ep 3 is where people really start to see how things may connect.

Howevrer as somebody who still loves a lot of older sit-coms like petticoat junction, green acres, andy griffith, bewitched and the like I'm looking forward to it even if I won't see immediately how things all connect.

From what I can tell, this is a 6 hour movie split into parts where there’s a beginning, middle, climax, and end. Whereas a show like the Mandalorian was middle, middle, middle, climax, end. So with the first few episodes of WandaVision it’s like a movie where you get the first chunk of the movie introducing the characters and setting, and then you have it build up to more storytelling in the middle, then you hit the climax in probably episodes 6-9 with the ending of the series also coinciding with episode 9. Or maybe it’s just a cliff hanger climax leading into Spider-Man or Doctor Strange.

From what I can tell, this is a 6 hour movie split into parts where there’s a beginning, middle, climax, and end. Whereas a show like the Mandalorian was middle, middle, middle, climax, end. So with the first few episodes of WandaVision it’s like a movie where you get the first chunk of the movie introducing the characters and setting, and then you have it build up to more storytelling in the middle, then you hit the climax in probably episodes 6-9 with the ending of the series also coinciding with episode 9. Or maybe it’s just a cliff hanger climax leading into Spider-Man or Doctor Strange.

Whatever it is I can't wait. Even from the previews I have so many questions starting with how the freck is Vision alive and can't wait for the journey to see how it unfolds.

I remember the series Legion which started off super crazy and it was only about midway through the series that things started to make any sense. I'm expecting similar in this one.

Wanda vision I only watched half of first episode but I like it so far. Got to go to work. Enjoy

Whatever it is I can't wait. Even from the previews I have so many questions starting with how the freck is Vision alive and can't wait for the journey to see how it unfolds.

I remember the series Legion which started off super crazy and it was only about midway through the series that things started to make any sense. I'm expecting similar in this one.

Did Legion ever really make sense? I think that's the weirdest show I ever watched.

Yeah, I found that show to be really bizarre. I think as the seasons progressed it started to make a little more sense. But it was very odd.

I enjoyed it, but I don't think I ever had a good grasp on what the heck was going on at any given point.

I enjoyed it, but I don't think I ever had a good grasp on what the heck was going on at any given point.

Legion was a bit difficult to follow, to say the least, but overall it was an amazing show, a visual and aural masterpiece. Early Pink Floyd meets Marvel, meets One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, meets The Prisoner (if anyone remembers that old UK show).

The marketing budget on this show has been...weird

They still might.

More times than not LE bands that represent a show or movie comes out just before or on release day. So if there aren't reports today, don't think it's happening

Legion was a bit difficult to follow, to say the least, but overall it was an amazing show, a visual and aural masterpiece. Early Pink Floyd meets Marvel, meets One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, meets The Prisoner (if anyone remembers that old UK show).

I loved Legion. Defiitely weird but that fit the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter