Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, doesn't LAUGH FLOOR (so sorry - I had not - yeah, don't acronym that one) have a delayed/late opening time? I thought I saw that in one of the posts.
They do, but again another cut back on Disneys part...there's no reason it shouldn't be open at park open.

It's similar to FP. The only difference is you only get to pick the return time they show you.
One thing about this Genie+ has me slightly confused - is it similar to the Express Pass @ Universal, in other words if I've purchase Genie+ can I just proceed to the Lightening Lane OR do I have to designate a ride first, and then proceed to that ride's Lightening Lane? I understand about needing to purchase LL for a select few rides per park, but I'm fussed over how it works for the REST of the rides/experiences with Genie +
No. You can’t just use the Lightning Lanes haphazardly. You have to choose, on the Genie+ App, one ride at a time with a specific one hour window that’s offered to you. You aren’t the only person with the misconception that buying Genie+ for $15 opens up all the lightning lanes, as there have been reports of many guests with this same misunderstanding.

Checking in tomorrow so making sure I have it all straight. We have APs so I have to add genie plus every morning individually. But since we are staying on site, I can do that at midnight each night & then make my first selection as early as 7am, correct? Can you hold ILL & regular genie plus passes as the same time? Also where can I find a current list of ILL rides? I thought I read they made changes.

Checking in tomorrow so making sure I have it all straight. We have APs so I have to add genie plus every morning individually. But since we are staying on site, I can do that at midnight each night & then make my first selection as early as 7am, correct? Can you hold ILL & regular genie plus passes as the same time? Also where can I find a current list of ILL rides? I thought I read they made changes.
Yes to all your questions. Here is the list of ILL$ attractions.

Last edited:
Thanks! One more question. So the earliest I can make selections is 7am, but can I make the first one at any time during the day provided they’re available?
You can making your first ILL$ at 7am for anytime available during the day. But regular Genie+ you can only book the next available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter