Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my point , they have a lot of mostly expensive un booked rooms for those 2 months.
This may be a FOMO attempt to sell rooms and HEA will Magically come back after the 50th...:)
Excuse my skepticism but I'm in sales and Marketing.

agree, it feels very much to me like an attempt to fill up late Aug and Sept more. Especially with another All Stars set to open 9/16.
I’m currently booked for the Poly 9/11-9/18 (planned since last June) and having growing concerns about crowds and delta variant (I have a preschooler not eligible for vaccine).
Also it gives them an opportunity to push Farewell to HEA merch too maybe? 🤔

They may be using the old carrot and stick routine....in this case taking away HEA is the stick and Free FP+ for the deluxe or all onsite is the future carrot , stay tuned..pixiedust:

Happy Thursday GIFs. 50 Animated Wishes for Thursday

That's my point , they have a lot of mostly expensive un booked rooms for those 2 months.
This may be a FOMO attempt to sell rooms and HEA will Magically come back after the 50th...:)
Excuse my skepticism but I'm in sales and Marketing.

I can see this personally also. A lot will depend on the success of the new show. But what I find amusing is all the fuss and drama when Wishes anded and how HEA wasn't as good and now here we are and more and more love HEA even more and don't want it to leave....so at this point Enchantment could be amazing or tank and if amazing many won't want it to leave then.

I can see this personally also. A lot will depend on the success of the new show. But what I find amusing is all the fuss and drama when Wishes anded and how HEA wasn't as good and now here we are and more and more love HEA even more and don't want it to leave....so at this point Enchantment could be amazing or tank and if amazing many won't want it to leave then.

I think the issue is that human beings aren’t generally good with adjusting to change. So yeah — I totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!