Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEA debuted in May 2017 and wasn't showing for more than a year, just to end in 2021. that is barely 3.5 years!!! I'll keep my hopes up for the new one.. but I had planned to spend my wedding night at MK watching Happily Ever After after my Disney wedding.

I'll just be over here crying myself to sleep....

I absolutely love HEA and I expected it would be gone after the initial announcement. I very much want to believe (to be fair, I do) that the eventual replacement will be spectacular and I will love it. However, part of me is worried that cost cutting trends could find there way into fireworks spectaculars as well. Lean more heavily on projections to save money... It could still work, and I trust that Disney will put out something spectacular but I am certainly more cautious with my expectations today than I would have been 2 years ago.

People on here were saying that HEA was replacing Wishes because Disney wanted to add projection so they can cut costs on Fireworks. HEA had more fireworks. I wouldn't get worked up about it yet.

I got all excited because I'm waiting on Salute tickets for March, but then was sad they're only 4 days. But then was happy again because it's for DL and I need WDW. :crazy: Still waiting is better than the wrong tickets I guess!

Why are you waiting to book? We were advised to book a basic package and just add tickets later if needed.

They can't just apply the AFS discount to an existing package because it's not like a regular discount. They have to book it under a special code and that's how we can add on dining w/o tickets (if dining comes back before our trip, which we think is a highly likely).

This is what we are waiting on, too. We were there in February 2019 and the Star Wars Spectacular was still running, but we didn't see it because we were at Fantasmic. We were expecting to see it during our trip coming up in August. If anyone hears anything about the show coming back, please post! 🙂
Star Wars Galactic Spectacular was scheduled to close before the Covid shutdown. We had a trip planned for May 2020, and I had called about the dessert party and was told that it would no longer be showing at that point. The March of the First Order and the stage show closed as well. It’s always possible they’ll chose to bring it back since they may still have the tech for it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ok Disney, you win. Thought for sure 9/30 would be the last date for HEA, so that is when my trip started, but just added on another day so I can catch the last show. And will probably splurge for deluxe for that one additional night.

But, does this mean that there won't be anything on 9/30? Or perhaps start the new show a day early?

What’s this show like that’s starting at Hollywood studios soon. Never herd of it
It was a fun projection show with some light Fireworks. I actually preferred the one that cam before it with the live-action movies. I am surprised that they aren't bringing back the Star Wars Fireworks. Maybe they will plus this particular show with more Fireworks, before it was more of a pre-show for the STAR WARS galactic spectacular. All in all, its great they are bringing back more entertainment. This will help more than brining back FP on terms of reducing crowds and improving guest experience.

Just popping in to voice my extreme sadness that HEA is being put to death.

I was devastated when we lost Wishes and this just seems too soon. To be fair, I also swore I'd never like HEA and here I am mourning its loss, so hopefully I attach to the new show as well, but still. A big blow today.

Hey Disney, you know what would soften that blow? LET ME BUY AN AP.

Not a lot of rooms left to book...
Not true...just checked starting on any given Sunday..:) ..and almost ever resort has rooms including the new high dollar ones at the Poly and Contemporary.
Pop and Movies are full a lot but they need to book the new $$$ ones.

Last edited:
Not true...just checked starting on any given Sunday..:) ..and almost ever resort has rooms including the new high dollar ones at the Poly and Contemporary.
Pop and Movies are full a lot but they need to book the new $$$ ones.

I’ll have to check again I was looking at 9/7-14 and saw very little. Not looking for high $$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter