Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foodie Guide to Holidays at Disney Resort Hotels

View attachment 617433

In addition to all the sweet holiday treats, our Disney pastry chefs have been busy creating gingerbread masterpieces to get us all in the holiday spirit! Check out all the locations to see these edible marvels!

Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Lobby

• This stunning life-size storybook gingerbread house with “cinnamon clouds” puffing from the chimney is beautifully decorated with white chocolate candy canes, edible snowflakes, and sugar poinsettias. Treats for sale include house-made Gingerbread Houses and Gingerbread Ornaments. (Nov. 10-Jan. 1)
Disney’s Beach Club Resort

• This life-size spinning carousel is a holiday tradition at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. The Little Mermaid is the theme with hand-painted holiday characters, handcrafted gingerbread shingles, and fondant snowflakes. And don’t forget to pop over to the Yacht Club lobby and see the adorable holiday village with a miniature train. (Nov.1-Jan. 2)
EPCOT – The American Adventure Rotunda

• The American Adventure Gingerbread Display – The EPCOT pastry chefs have recreated the Lincoln Memorial and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial in miniature edible versions along with The American Adventure building and an EPCOT Festival Holiday Kitchen. (Nov. 26-Dec. 30)
No mention of Fort Wilderness? I was hoping to find out whether my Christmas dinner at Trail's End will be the regular menu or something special. Maybe they're just holding that info to release with a Hoop-De-Doo announcement.

Disney World extends theme park hours select days in November

Magic Kingdom

Magic Kingdom will close an hour later on November 20. Instead of closing at 9 pm the park will close at 10 pm.

Epcot

November 14-20 Epcot will open an hour earlier than originally scheduled. Instead of opening at 11 am the park will open at 10 am.

Disney’s Animal Kingdom
November 14-20 Disney’s Animal Kingdom will close an hour later than originally planned. The park will now close at 8 pm instead of 7 pm.

I had to share with you guys… I’m listening to SPOTIFY and I came across this podcast ‘Sounds of Disney’ that plays all Disney Parks and Disney Resorts music loops!!!! I’ll be honest, I’m a little teary eyed listening to the Main Street USA Holiday music!!!! I can’t wait to get back Home for the Holidays!!!!!! 🥰 Hope you guys enjoy it!!

DD80C464-9BC2-429A-9E07-EA31B4027DB1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter