Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food & Wine Festival is a bust. Lines are extremely long for the booths after park opening. There was only two items that I liked out of the entire world. Canada has a great soup and a decent three-cheese roll at France. I tried just about every other food item, and they were either OK or awful. The donut box failed big time.

I highly recommend skipping the festival. Lines are extremely long for booths (Canada was no wait, rest were 20-30 mins around 2-4pm). Food was not good overall

I've read some reviews, seems it's hit and miss just like always. I certainly haven't read any reviews that panned so many items. This is one case where you really can't complain about long lines- it's opening weekend. I would expect it to be a mass of humanity. Seems if you were reviewing, going on a weekday might be a better bet. I'm not sure how you had time to get 60 different foods with the long lines.

At any rate, we have no reservations for Epcot on our trip but figured to go one evening during the week and try a few foods. Our last f&w I never got much past an amazing chocolate alcoholic drink- the name escapes me but if they have that again, I may not care what the food tastes like. That thing was delicious.

I've read some reviews, seems it's hit and miss just like always. I certainly haven't read any reviews that panned so many items. This is one case where you really can't complain about long lines- it's opening weekend. I would expect it to be a mass of humanity. Seems if you were reviewing, going on a weekday might be a better bet. I'm not sure how you had time to get 60 different foods with the long lines.

At any rate, we have no reservations for Epcot on our trip but figured to go one evening during the week and try a few foods. Our last f&w I never got much past an amazing chocolate alcoholic drink- the name escapes me but if they have that again, I may not care what the food tastes like. That thing was delicious.
Exactly. All about when you go. I'd avoid opening weekend and other weekends in general due to the crowds.

Exactly. All about when you go. I'd avoid opening weekend and other weekends in general due to the crowds.

I went on a weekend, Saturday night in 2019. My grandson and I lasted 15 minutes before I'd had my fill and we left the rest of my family to enjoy it while we headed back to the resort. We went back on weekday afternoon and it was much easier to navigate. I can't imagine why anyone would do a weekend unless that's the only choice you have.

We were at F & W the first day--- (BTW, definitely do the Remy Scavenger Hunt) if you have the time !!! It was alot of fun, and the prizes for completion (we did three) are REALLY nice) --- as far as the lines, the only one that we felt was really long was Hawaii--- very long !!!

10 Disney Gifs To Help You Make It Through A Rough Day - Society19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter