Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I hope most people are buying these through resale. Way better savings. Plus, the "benefits" of direct are fairly precarious and not always worth the cost.
Resale has jumped up crazy high too. But still a substantial discount from those prices!

Can these be booked in advance or walk-up only?
Doesn't look like they are available online yet (if they will be) I just looked for the days I'll be visiting and they aren't up yet, I hope to get one, because these are much better prices compared to what else is available for guaranteed seating.

Yeah I wanted to try the BBQ restaurant so it would work well. Otherwise we’ll be doing R&C

Doesn't look like they are available online yet (if they will be) I just looked for the days I'll be visiting and they aren't up yet, I hope to get one, because these are much better prices compared to what else is available for guaranteed seating.
For what it's worth I walked up with no dining package tonight 10min before the 8pm show and got a pretty good spot in the center about 8 rows back. Obviously your mileage may vary based on when you come, but this is Saturday night of opening/MLK weekend. I imagine the earlier shows are busier, but this one was not.

I had considered booking a package but I'm glad I saved the money this time.

DVC News:

January 17, 2022: Offices Closed on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Member
Services, Member Accounting and Member Administration will be closed on Monday, January 17, 2022 in observance of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. We will reopen on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 9 A.M. ET.

Please note that the Member Online Booking tool, online banking and payments of Annual Dues and Loans will still be available during this time. All of us at Disney Vacation Club wish you a magical day.

Portion of Epcot Center Drive to Close to Traffic Beginning January 17

Beginning Monday, January 17, westbound Epcot Center Drive will be closed from the Bonnet Creek Parkway exit to World Drive through June 2022. Throughout this project, drivers can expect the following impacts:
  • The entrance to the EPCOT auto plaza from westbound Epcot Center Drive will be closed for the duration of the project. Please follow the detour onto Buena Vista Drive.
  • Guests and Disney Transportation exiting EPCOT will not be able to exit to northbound World Drive (towards Magic Kingdom Park) throughout the duration of the project. Please use the eastbound exit toward Buena Vista Drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter