Disney Movies A-Z June Exercise Challenge

sophy1996

DIS Veteran
:welcome: Tasha228 to Obtainable Pink! :yay:

"W" = WALL-E (2008), Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (1988), and Winnie the Pooh (2011). Also, two rom-coms, if that's what you're in the mood for. When in Rome (2010), starring Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel, is the story of a New York girl who, while in Rome for her sister's wedding, attracts a number of suitors with a little help from "the fountain of love." And one of my old favorites is While You Were Sleeping (1995), starring Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman, about a Chicago transit employee who, while saving the life of a stranger, finds a family. (As always, I love those Chicago backgrounds!)

• scdak

DIS Veteran
    I am very pleased to announce that I have met goal for the month - I have logged 223 minutes on my bike while on vacation since last Thursday!

636/600

More to be added before the end of the month except tomorrow since I will be driving 700 miles home :)

sophy1996

DIS Veteran
    Congratulations to galaxygirl76 for turning Obtainable Pink, to the team as a whole for turning Unswerving Red, and to Twilight Sparkle and scdak for surpassing their goals and turning Zippy WISH Green!

:jumping1:

There actually is at least one movie starting with "X"! ESPN Films produced X Games 3D: The Movie (2009). This documentary/promotional film for the X Games features footage of the 2008 X Games and behind-the-scenes stories of several of its stars. The film was shown in theaters as a special event for one week only.

• sophy1996

DIS Veteran
    :welcome: PollyannaMom to Obtainable Pink! :dogdance:

"Y" offers up Yellowstone Cubs (1963), a short film with a mother bear searching for her rambunctious cubs as they romp through Yellowstone National Park, and You Again (2010), in which a young woman (Kristen Bell) finds out that her brother is marrying the high school mean girl.

We're going to a cabin for a couple of days and may not have Internet, so I probably won't be able to finish off the month until Saturday. Good luck everyone; let's finish strong!!

• sophy1996

DIS Veteran
    Congratulations to PollyannaMom, galaxygirl76, me (sophy1996), and the TEAM as a whole for achieving/exceeding goal and turning Zippy WISH Green!

To finish up the month and the alphabet, "Z" brings us Zokkomon (2011), a Bollywood action superhero film released by Disney World Cinema, and Zorro the Avenger (1959), a compilation of six episodes of the original Disney Zorro TV series.

Thanks everyone for participating. It's been fun!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News