Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

Might want to try logging out and logging back in. I got the consent pop up when I logged in yesterday, before I noticed the email, so seems legit and all.
Thanks, I did that on two different browsers and on my phone app but still didn't receive the pop-up. Were you able to successfully update your consent then?
Same email here. No pop-up with instructions. I sent a copy of the email to DMI and am waiting for their reply,
Thanks for letting me know. Please report back if you hear anything. I'm half way to a reward I want and don't want to get locked out and lose anything.

EDIT: I too sent an email to support regarding the issue. I will report back if I hear anything.

Last edited:
Thanks, I did that on two different browsers and on my phone app but still didn't receive the pop-up. Were you able to successfully update your consent then?

Thanks for letting me know. Please report back if you hear anything. I'm half way to a reward I want and don't want to get locked out and lose anything.

EDIT: I too sent an email to support regarding the issue. I will report back if I hear anything.
UPDATE: I received a response from DMI already today (Sunday) verifying the email and that I actually updated my consent on the 19th. As far as I know I did not update anything, the only thing I did on the 19th was login to my account. But as long as they think I'm up-to-date, that's all that counts I guess. Here are the first two lines of the email they sent:

"Thanks for reaching out to Disney Movie Insiders!

We can confirm that the email you received was from Disney Movie Insiders and that your consent was updated on May 19th 2022."

UPDATE: I received a response from DMI already today (Sunday) verifying the email and that I actually updated my consent on the 19th. As far as I know I did not update anything, the only thing I did on the 19th was login to my account. But as long as they think I'm up-to-date, that's all that counts I guess. Here are the first two lines of the email they sent:

"Thanks for reaching out to Disney Movie Insiders!

We can confirm that the email you received was from Disney Movie Insiders and that your consent was updated on May 19th 2022."
Received the same email. Impressed with how quickly DMI responded! This was definitely weird, but I'm glad things worked out (even if neither of us remembers actually doing anything other than logging in!).

Last edited:

I have a rather stupid question that will no doubt show my age, but I have to ask anyway. What are all those digital keys on the DMI website for? I know they're basically digitally illustrated versions of collectible keys, but I've also read somewhere that they can unlock digitally illustrated magic. Really?? What magic? Where? Anyone??

DMI_StarWars_Key.jpg

I have a rather stupid question that will no doubt show my age, but I have to ask anyway. What are all those digital keys on the DMI website for? I know they're basically digitally illustrated versions of collectible keys, but I've also read somewhere that they can unlock digitally illustrated magic. Really?? What magic? Where? Anyone??

View attachment 678503
I was hoping you would get an answer... lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter