Disney Mix Sticks ...Help!

isyt

DIS Veteran
I was just at Walmart going up and down looking for a bday present. I didn't get what I was looking for but they had the chrome (plain with just a D on it) Mix sticks for $22 !!! I was so excited I got 14 of them (I buy for alot of kids at xmas).

I want to see if anyone has them and if the kids like them?? Were they worth the money? Are they easy to down load music too? Any opinioms would be great!!!!

DD8 has one and loves it we just download into hard they hold around 23 songs. have not got a memory card yet. Easy to use. Going to get DD4 one for x-mas.

LOVE LOVE LOVE ours!!
DD is 7 today, she actually has 2! Lost one, got a new one for a trip and then found the old one. Older sibs have Ipods and this is the perfect solution for her. They work like a shuffle, playing songs in order but no screen. Sh doesn't read great yet anyway!

My niece is gettingone for Christmas.

I think it is well worth the $$>

DD13 just used hers again on this past trip we loaded some new songs that she got for her B-day right before we left for Disney.

I use I-Tunes to convert the CD to Mp3 then just do a Drag and drop into the 1Gb SSD card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter