Disney Makeup and Beauty

Oozma_Kappa

Mouseketeer
Share your favorite Disney makeup and beauty products here! What are you liking, what's new on the market, photos of products, how do they work for you, where can we find them? Your fellow princesses and princes would love to know. Let's talk all things Disney beauty! :earsgirl::earsboy:puckerup:đź’„

I haven't used Disney beauty products, but 2 tips for keeping your makeup looking nice in the heat - primer and setting spray.

Fun thread.
Do you use an SPF one? I've only seen 2 so far, Supergoop and Coola. I just ordered the supergoop spf oil as a prime day deal, but the setting spray was not part of prime day.

I have the It's a Princess Thing palette from colourpop and I love it
Where did you get it? I would love to find some of these in the parks.

Do you use an SPF one? I've only seen 2 so far, Supergoop and Coola. I just ordered the supergoop spf oil as a prime day deal, but the setting spray was not part of prime day.

I use MAC products. The primer is the one with SPF 30 (which I use after my 100 SPF sunscreen since my meds make me stupid sensitive to the sun). I don't *think* the spray has sun protection in it. It's not a product I use often. I can do about as much makeup as I care to wear everyday in about 10 minutes - if I can cover my eyebrow scar right the first time.

I use MAC products. The primer is the one with SPF 30 (which I use after my 100 SPF sunscreen since my meds make me stupid sensitive to the sun). I don't *think* the spray has sun protection in it. It's not a product I use often. I can do about as much makeup as I care to wear everyday in about 10 minutes - if I can cover my eyebrow scar right the first time.
MAC makes some great stuff! They have 2 gorgeous Aladdin lipglosses out in pink and gold. They are not cruelty free, so I personally have to pass on the brand though. I've have gone through so many different foundations, and I think I've found my holy grail, It Cosmetics Spf 50 Illumination with an Spf primer underneath with Bare Minerals spf 25 powder and spf 20 concealer.

Has anyone tried anything from the Colourpop line? I see it is on sale on the Disney Store app. https://colourpop.com/collections/disney-designer

I've tried a few of the Princess and Villains lipsticks. I'm a fan of the few that I have -- the pigmentation is quite good though I can't really speak to the longevity because I tend to reapply frequently.

I also picked up two of the MAC Aladdin lipsticks and I adore the shades that I got.

I'm a big fan of lipsticks. :D

I've tried a few of the Princess and Villains lipsticks. I'm a fan of the few that I have -- the pigmentation is quite good though I can't really speak to the longevity because I tend to reapply frequently.

I also picked up two of the MAC Aladdin lipsticks and I adore the shades that I got.

I'm a big fan of lipsticks. :D
I'm so tempted to order a lot of the villains line on sale on the disney store app, but I really would like to test them at a park store first, like at Trend-D if they still have makeup there. I'll be there Labor Day weekend. I wish they still had the disney parks store app to show you where in the parks the item is located.

Oh! I forgot about the other collections... Dose of Colors has a Mickey and Minnie collection (I picked up a few of the Mickey lipsticks). And then there's Besame with their Mickey collection and Peter Pan's Mermaid Lagoon. đź’„

It's not a Disney product, but I think Urban Decay All Nighter is the best setting spray. I also use UD De Slick setting spray for humid days.

I got it on the colourpop website a few months ago

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter