Disney Magic Kingdoms

I really, really, really hope you are right. I hate the tappers since it's very hard for me to find the little items on the small phone screen.

I agree, I hate the ones you have to search for since my park is huge and crowded. But I love ones like the Bread and Butterflies ones since they spot them for you and state how long you have to wait!

Hi guys. Sounds like everyone is making good progress. I need 5 more fans and 4 ear hats myself. But I think all is well. Until....I started ready about the theory of another mini event. Guess I had better friggin' rest up this weekend in case y'all are right (the last southern sentence is for you Supernova!!). Good luck everyone. Hope everyone gets their queen before the end.

welcoming the queen properly now. Even without dule-phoneing I think I would have manged here before the end, lots of her drops came naturally. I don't think there will be another mini event, the last few didn't have one for the remaining days
PSPU0UR.jpg

I'm up to the point where I can gather the tokens to welcome the queen, and yet, I'm crazy busy, so I feel like maybe 14.99 for the bundle isn't so bad, but maybe I don't purchase it until there's only some hours left in the event. Best wishes to everyone.
Regarding last minute

Alternatively, it is possible to buy the characters with gems. While usually exorbitant in pricing, the fewer tokens you need, the lower the price. Needing just 2 fans to welcome the Queen, the purchase price is 84 gems. With the bundle price of $14.99 for the queen, 100 gems and the cookie stand, $4.99 for 240 gems would get me the 84 gems i'd need, leaving 156 gems and no stand. Something to keep in mind as you get closer to the wire.

welcoming the queen properly now. Even without dule-phoneing I think I would have manged here before the end, lots of her drops came naturally. I don't think there will be another mini event, the last few didn't have one for the remaining days
PSPU0UR.jpg

Congrats!

I’m currently 1 hat short and have 2 jobs finishing up in the next hour. I’m really hoping to welcome her before bed. I play on my iPad, but may need to get my iPhone ready so I can double my chances of getting that final hat.

Started the 60 min to welcome queen. Just in time for bed. Still have 42,000 in currency so have 4 days to get as close as possible to 80,000 for some gems...

Past events would already have the EC for gems and just use the excess for levelling up...hmmm waiting for the pop up at the end of the event...Due to everyones current need for magic after the addition of junglebook to the game we have decided not to give gems anymore here is your 80,000 in magic, conversion from the your event currency.

Must be the disappointment of reaching level 50 and receiving 2 gems (even though I was warned by supernova)
I am off to the shop to spend my 2 gems so much to choose from!!!

After Queen is welcomed she has a 60min quest- My way or the highway. This is a yellow quest so it looks like thats the end of the event.
Queen needs 2 heart fans 2 earhats and 1000EC to get to level 2

For once I am having more luck with the ear hats than the other item needed for a character and actually have 9 Queen ear hats with only 6 heart fans. Still probably ok for the event as it seems like welcoming her is the last official thing for the event

Just shy of 60,000 EC but I know the Queen takes 15k so not likely to get the full complment of gems post event. Oh well. Still like this event - though might be because I feel the text is very true to the characters and I really like the Mad Hatter

Zero's quest is 8 hours, not 2.

So assuming you've got everyone needed, I think you'll want to start with the following combination for no wasted characters...

Heart Fans
2 hour - Exploring The Fun - Hare/Alice
4 hour - A Shortcut - Cheshire Cat
8 hour - Check the Competition - Oogie Boogie
8 hour - Scare Guests For Fun - Randall Boggs

8 chances every 8 hours

Queen of Heart Ear Hats
2 hour - Mad Fun - WR/Mad Hatter
4 hour - Sitting on the Mushroom - Caterpillar
8 hour - A Ghostly Rest - Zero
8 hour - Halloween Dance - Mickey/Minnie

8 chances every 8 hours.

Goofy and Jessie can keep getting keys, but hearts are going to force you to stop Mickey's quest (the least efficient quest to get ear hats.)

Maybe that plan will help someone get the Queen.

Thanks for this. My lack of hearts is slowing me down on getting the queens items as I still need plenty half cups too.

There is a trophy event, it lasts 3 days. I have not clicked on any yet so I don’t know the prizes.

Wow, interns, thanks! How did you all know that I was desperately hoping for yet another one of those lovely antler topiaries when I opened up that platinum chest??? :sad2:
Got myself a another clover planter, another flag of Corona (or whatever the hell it is), and the another Galactic rocket thingie. At this point, Merlin is tired of seeing them.

Thanks for this. My lack of hearts is slowing me down on getting the queens items as I still need plenty half cups too.

Heart fans seemed to have a slightly lower drop rate for me than hats. The developers actually did a pretty good job at being able to focus characters on one item or the other if one falls behind for the villains. I'm sitting at 9 of each now and should be done any minute.

I managed to get the Queen this morning! Frankly it took me less time to get her items than it did to get Alice's. She's at level one, since this is not one of those cases where I was able to get more items while I was waiting for her. Anyone know if there is ANY reason at all to get her to level 2? I'm low on EC now and don't want to spend any of it if I don't need to, especially since I have plenty of magic to level up the Alice in Wonderland characters after the event is over.

Also, I knew there'd be another contest, but I'm just thankful I don't have to look for those pesky ravens. The rewards are similar to the last one like this (unbirthday hat stand for 1-50, plus half a cup trophy for 1-250, and various amounts of EC from 3000 down to 500).

So I'm getting horrible drop rates on the Queen. In 36 hours I've gotten 1 hat and 1 wand. So absolutely 0 chance of getting her now with only 4 days left unless things really pick up for some reason. Which I don't expect them to. They would rather give horrible drop rates and make $19 off people to buy her.

So I'm getting horrible drop rates on the Queen. In 36 hours I've gotten 1 hat and 1 wand. So absolutely 0 chance of getting her now with only 4 days left unless things really pick up for some reason. Which I don't expect them to. They would rather give horrible drop rates and make $19 off people to buy her.

I had the same thing with Alice. Then it finally started to change. I really hope you get what you need. I don't think it's ok if people are playing all day for 4 days and still can't get the stuff needed to create a character during a timed event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter