Disney Magic Kingdoms

Beast is at 6, Mrs. Potts and Cogsworth at 5, and Lumiere is at 4

That should be enough. What happens when you click on Belle? Complete more tasks or go online to Welcome characters? Have you tried force closing the app and rebooting your device? Otherwise you may have to contact Gameloft.

So what is this secret about event boards. I thought everyone was playing on one board, but I guess not. The top player on my board has 73.

If this was mention earlier I must have missed it.
The theory is if you wait you end up on a less competitive board and it is easier to get the top prizes.

I try to wait and typically can get into the second or third level. I am still usually not in the top group.

I was going to wait at least 24 hours but somehow managed to collect one. I'm too competitive to just leave it, so I guess I'll be collecting for the next however many days. *sigh*
funny, the exsact same thing happened to me. I avoided the collect all spell, keep all my coin attractions in one area to avoid accidentally clicking on them and to make collecting easier and didn't send anyone on a coin mission but when checking I saw I somehow collected one! >_< started in spot 1400 some odd. but the top spot only has 60 so I hopefully will be able to make it into the top 30 at least. Could use all the concessions I can get my paws on for the event currency farm

Maybe it's my imagination, but since the Beauty and Beast event started, most of my chests have been clustered from the parade float tent, through the are from Frontier Land, the front to over by Merlin. Probably haven't had more than 5 in other areas. So much easier than the old hunt and hunt and hunt....
Has anyone else noticed this or is my good luck on a roll?

I did not know about the waiting to collect on trophies so now I have 64 (139th place) and the leader on my board has 169 trophies. I guess I won't be getting the bakery.

So ... I've been leveling up Belle & Beast on purpose, in fear that they will have to be a certain level to obtain their costumes. I have Beast at 7 and Belle at 6 ... at some point I have to stop to build up roses for Gaston too. Ugh ...

Getting so fed up of this game... lol...

Does anyone know what attractions/buildings are prone to getting the rose trophies? Currently my rank is not loading :(

Accidentally clicked on something (not sure what) but I'm now in the competition. Sadly, the top person is at 109 already. Just hoping to get the bakery at the end of this thing. I was also hoping to wait longer to begin.

Assuming the conversion rates of tokens to gems is the same as in past events, has anyone done the math to see how many tokens we would need to get the max amount of gems once the event is over?

If it's consistent with past events, you need 80,000 leftover event currency to get 40 gems.

I also somehow got ranked second for the wishes event which was cool!

I am farming the event coins and playing now for the 40 gem conversion. I now have 68K. Belle and Beast at 5. Lumiere and Cogsworth at 4. Potts and Chip at 3. When I get over the 80K and see what the outfits and Gaston cost, then I will start leveling up everyone. They are already set to go.

The leader board I am on, I am also in second spot. To me it doesn't seem that many are playing hard for this mini event.

Getting so fed up of this game... lol...

Does anyone know what attractions/buildings are prone to getting the rose trophies? Currently my rank is not loading :(

Force quit the game and then restart it so it goes through the loading screen. Sometimes you just get disconnected from the server. Your count of trophys collected is still stored on your phone until you connect back to the game.

I'm trying to figure out if my game is having trouble or not. I've noticed that when certain characters finish a certain task, the game momentarily "freezes" while they finish up the task. For example, when I select Woody to do his one hour task, when he finishes up, he has to put away his lasso. I cannot tap on a different character or collect from a building until he finishes his animation. It's not a long "freeze" (maybe a few seconds), but it's noticeable. The game doesn't "freeze" in the sense that everything stops/hangs, I just cannot tap on any other button or icon until he finishes up his animation. I think I've also noticed it with Rex 1-hour task, Buzz's 1-hour task, Wall-e's 8 hour task, Sarge's 1-hour task, and maybe the Woody & Bo Peep task. Is anyone else experiences something similar?

Just went online and am in first with 67 trophies. Best tip in this thread so far. I think 30 has 18. Just playing for top 30

Re: finding the chests, yes that's where I usually find them...but actually I'm finding them now in weirder and weirder spots, like over the back waterfall, or perched over the back Monorail tunnel.

That freeze is just the game making you wait for the animation (or long speeches) to finish.

That freeze is just the game making you wait for the animation (or long speeches) to finish.
Okay, so it's not just my game. It took me a while to figure out it was tied to the animation, but after I figured it out, I wanted to make sure it was an issue with the game itself and not an issue with my game specifically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter