Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm so irritated with this event! I feel like not enough of the players are dropping objects and the stupid bird cages are too tedious, they're really getting under my skin.

This trophy mini game is like the gold coin mini game. You can end the task early with gems so it is very difficult to get ahead of people willing to spend gems to be in the top ranks of these type events unless you are willing to spend money/gems to do so.

I think gems are a non-issue here, since your ROI for spending gems on this event would go negative extremely quickly. Much more important is what Quellman mentioned above - the more attractions and characters you have that will generate coins/trophies (many of which are premium), the faster you will rise on the leaderboard. So new players have a big disadvantage in these events. You also have to be savvy enough to redirect the characters that can do them onto trophy tasks, and it helps when they no longer have other things to focus on (like tokens for leveling up other characters).

Should the blue background quest for releasing birds go away after collecting them? I've collected enough to get my 4 Beauty characters to levels 3 & 4 and the quest is still on my list...

Should the blue background quest for releasing birds go away after collecting them? I've collected enough to get my 4 Beauty characters to levels 3 & 4 and the quest is still on my list...
They stay there till the end of the event. On a side note, 4th day gift is 2 gold chests. Magic and monsters token.

Yep. Getting those roses is a real pain and not fun at all. :( On the plus side, I guess I have lots of time to work on this one, since I am at the point where I need to welcome Belle and that isn't starting for a few days. For those of you worried you are behind these "stops" in the game will give you time to catch up.

They stay there till the end of the event. On a side note, 4th day gift is 2 gold chests. Magic and monsters token.

I got magic and Hans ears. The Hans ears were very helpful since I'm pushing to get him to 10th.

I got tower of terror in my gift today

I got magic twice. I have never received an attraction form a chest... was working on a gold chest as well and I got a 5th mining Jewels display. Been playing since its started lol DD has gotten attractions from chests and she has only been playing since sept.

Are you going tk
Yep. Getting those roses is a real pain and not fun at all. :( On the plus side, I guess I have lots of time to work on this one, since I am at the point where I need to welcome Belle and that isn't starting for a few days. For those of you worried you are behind these "stops" in the game will give you time to catch up.

Are you going to be leveling up your characters? I just got there too and with three days to spare I was going to level up mine because it looks like they need to be at least 5 for the quests coming up once Belle is welcomed.

Based on the pattern so far, my prediction for the next 2 days of rewards:

Wednesday: 3 gems
Thursday: 1 platinum chest

Friday should be the Enchanted Tiki Room as already announced.

Just god two gold chests stupid things gave me 4.500 and 6,500 magic have more than enough of that and nothing to use it on lol

I'm so irritated with this event! I feel like not enough of the players are dropping objects and the stupid bird cages are too tedious, they're really getting under my skin.

I totally agree. I have spent days trying to get enough ear tokens to welcome Lumiere - I got all the matches pretty quickly.

I sent all characters out for the ears multiple times today. Finally got the last one, from the last character I collected from. For a second there, I thought it would take another round of quests.

Now it's back to annoying bird cages!

I got tower of terror in my gift today
I received ToT as well, it was the only thing I was missing before this even started, It is easily my favourite attraction for looks in this game. It is really well done. I am a Haunted Mansion fan so I wish it looked as good as ToT does.

I dont find the bags and ropes to be annoying as some of you do. It's a 1 hr task. Send people off and then open the bird vine. I am at the point where I have to open the vines bc otherwise, the batb guys have no token quests.

I dont find the bags and ropes to be annoying as some of you do. It's a 1 hr task. Send people off and then open the bird vine. I am at the point where I have to open the vines bc otherwise, the batb guys have no token quests.

Completely agree, I don't find it that much of a pain either.

Are you going tk

Are you going to be leveling up your characters? I just got there too and with three days to spare I was going to level up mine because it looks like they need to be at least 5 for the quests coming up once Belle is welcomed.

Yes. I'll spend the next couple of days working on that. And tediously sending people out for bags and strings.

What's everyone's character levels at? I got beast at 6, lumiere at 3, cogsworth at 3 and mrs potts at 4.

P
What's everyone's character levels at? I got beast at 6, lumiere at 3, cogsworth at 3 and mrs potts at 4.
Pretty much the same except potts is 2. I just got the welcome belle greeting so im going to use the next two days to upgrade as much as I can. Max out on tokens so I only get Belle tokens in two days.

Beast 4, Lumiere 3, Cogsworth 5, Mrs. Potts 4

I can level Beast to 5 as soon as I get a few more roses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter