Disney Magic Kingdoms

Fell behind and just got Li on his 6 HR task :/ I hope I have time to welcome Mulan!! #nervous sounds like drops are slow for her...

I didn't see a definitive answer to this yet, but I could have missed it. Does anyone know if this is a limited time event or update? I mean are Mushu & the Lantern attraction going to be available after the event like Jack Sparrow & the Haunted Mansion were? Or do they lock back up like Sven did?

i don't think anyone knows 100% for sure one way or the other.

Have you been connected to wifi. Even though I have a data connection, unless I'm connected to wifi my leader boards won't load

I've been connected to wifi and the leaderboard won't load for me. I also didn't get any reward from the coin event and I know I should have received something. Usually I'm in the top 50 for events. I've logged an issue with Gamecenter

Fell behind and just got Li on his 6 HR task :/ I hope I have time to welcome Mulan!! #nervous sounds like drops are slow for her...
After one day, Im at 16 hairpieces and 1 ear hat. I did not get the lantern attraction, but that can drop the ear hats if you are scrambling. Here are the things that can get me an ear hat. Im still early on so it may differ from you. Hams Rolling ride, the lantern attraction, mikes check on the laugh floor, Sullys Laugh it up and the parade float. Oh, and chests

After 14 hours of being able to collect Mulan's items I have 8 hats and 13 combs. I think the items are dropping better than I thought.

As long as she has it connected to Facebook or Gamecentre when she reloads the game on the new iPad she will be right where she left off :)
She's only 9 so she doesn't Facebook. How can I tell if it's connected to Game Center and/or how can I connect it to Game Center?

I purchased 11 Premium Chests at the reduced rate and it was a very good haul, I'm pleased. I ended up with:

Sea Serpent Swing
Antler Crown Topirary
Mad Tea Party
8500 Magic x 5
Musical Fountain
Donald Hat
Splash Mountain

All for 200 gems. I was very pleased, although I do feel the Magic was a little excessive (5 out of 11 chests) I'm very happy with Splash and the Tea Party

Last edited:
If she has ios 10, she no longer has game center. I have been trying to figure out how to connect my kids accounts to game center and then realized it was no longer there. I have no answers for you outside of that

http://appleinsider.com/articles/16...nter-app-gone-invites-are-managed-by-messages
I did find that in ios10 under settings, there is a game center option. If I click on that, it shows a game center profile and the ability to see nearby friends is on. However DMK does not say "welcome back and show her game center ID" when the game is opened like it does on my other daughters, which would lead me to believe her (my 10 y/o) game is not connected???

I purchased 11 Premium Chests at the reduced rate and it was a very good haul, I'm pleased. I ended up with:

Sea Serpent Swing
Antler Crown Topirary
Mad Tea Party
8500 Magic x 5
Musical Fountain
Donald Hat
Splash Mountain

All for 200 gems. I was very pleased, although I do feel the Magic was a little excessive (5 out of 11 chests) I'm very happy with Splash and the Tea Party
Was this a special offer for you. I dont see anything like that

Sea Serpent Swing
Antler Crown Topirary
Mad Tea Party
8500 Magic x 5
Musical Fountain
Donald Hat
Splash Mountain

do those chests open automatically like the Incredibles ones? or do you still have to wait to open them?

Finally got Li Shang! He is almost fonished his first task. I started back to work after maternity leave the day this event started, so havent had much time to check in except once in the morning and then in the evening once my baby is in bed.Hopefully I can get Mulan on my new limited playing abilities :)

Can anyone here confirm what token Sven (level 10) drops for the Lunar event? I see the red task for him, and he is almost there, just trying to decide if it is worth the 24 update. Also I already scoured the wiki and it's not there. Thanks in advance!

I'm welcoming Mulan now (need another hour to get her). Minnie really helped with her 2-hour ear hat activity. And this is without the 150gem attraction but with Mushu, if that helps.

Finally got Li Shang! He is almost fonished his first task. I started back to work after maternity leave the day this event started, so havent had much time to check in except once in the morning and then in the evening once my baby is in bed.Hopefully I can get Mulan on my new limited playing abilities :)
Good luck! You'll want to see if you can check a few times during the day on a 'bathroom break' Lots of 1 hour tasks needed to get some items and of course a ton of 6-8 minute tasks for other items. I know that you need about 30 of those for Mulan alone and of course Li upgraaded to level 2.

Can anyone here confirm what token Sven (level 10) drops for the Lunar event? I see the red task for him, and he is almost there, just trying to decide if it is worth the 24 update. Also I already scoured the wiki and it's not there. Thanks in advance!
Doesn't look like Sven at Level 10 gives you anything. There is a red task there, but it's only for event coins. No tokens are showing as rewards on the screen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter