Disney Magic Kingdoms

So it's 150k for the front part 350k for the back part how much is the middle and does these areas help with the story line or just more open space for attractions
In last two days I have paid 65 and 85 k to open areas near small world

The part that costs $350k is attached to the $150k (the one that says complete more toy story quests) not the back of space mountain. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that.

I'm trying to welcome Flynn and Randell. An offer has come up for Maximus. Is he worth it for the quests and the main story? I've purchase a few characters in the past (Pluto, Zero and Boo) so I would consider buying him if he's worth the investment.

I ended up buying Maximus when I got the offer. He has a 4 hour task that helps with Flynn's bag but it still took me forever to welcome him. So far that has been the only helpful thing I've seen from him but I don't have any other tangled characters so he may be more helpful when I can welcome those. Sorry, I wish I was more help!

I'm trying to welcome Flynn and Randell. An offer has come up for Maximus. Is he worth it for the quests and the main story? I've purchase a few characters in the past (Pluto, Zero and Boo) so I would consider buying him if he's worth the investment.

Forgot to add...I ended up welcoming Randall before Flynn just because his items seemed to drop quicker for me and Randall helps get Flynn's items too! Good Luck!

Lol we are always at the same place in the game! I am working on Flynn and Randell and got the pop up for the Maximus offer. I bought him and so far he has one task but it helps with Flynn tokens! I also want all of the characters so I always buy them when the offer comes up!

I am currently welcoming Mother Gothel. I bought Maximus a couple months back. He helps with earning Mother Gothel sword token, in 4 hour increments. Others (Rapunzel, Pete, Zurg) take 12 hours as I recall. They are out on missions now so I can't verify exactly. I do know Maximus's time requirement is short in comparison. I just like him, though. Very cute interactions with Flynn and Rapunzel!

Did not buy chest packs with Black Friday deal. Thank goodness! I saved 2 gold and a platinum. Now that I have earned Oogie tokens, Donald fabric, etc and limited the options I could get, I sent the first gold chest to a pedestal this morning......fish fountain. :-/. Next gold chest is on the platform now. I never have luck so I am anticipating a lamppost. Glad I didn't purchase any!

Lol we are always at the same place in the game! I am working on Flynn and Randell and got the pop up for the Maximus offer. I bought him and so far he has one task but it helps with Flynn tokens! I also want all of the characters so I always buy them when the offer comes up!

I ended up buying Maximus when I got the offer. He has a 4 hour task that helps with Flynn's bag but it still took me forever to welcome him. So far that has been the only helpful thing I've seen from him but I don't have any other tangled characters so he may be more helpful when I can welcome those. Sorry, I wish I was more help!

I am currently welcoming Mother Gothel. I bought Maximus a couple months back. He helps with earning Mother Gothel sword token, in 4 hour increments. Others (Rapunzel, Pete, Zurg) take 12 hours as I recall. They are out on missions now so I can't verify exactly. I do know Maximus's time requirement is short in comparison. I just like him, though. Very cute interactions with Flynn and Rapunzel!

Thank you all for replying! I ended up buying Maximus and already put him to work collecting tokens for Flynn. I now have 1,150 gems as well. I purchased the Tangled float for the parades which has already collected a token for me as well. I'm sure it will still take some time to welcome Flynn but he seems to be helping to thank you all!

My only thought with that is that other than the random puzzles popping up, we haven't heard anything from them. The Halloween event had the live video stating what is coming and when. I'm hoping it starts sooner rather than later!

My only thought with that is that other than the random puzzles popping up, we haven't heard anything from them. The Halloween event had the live video stating what is coming and when. I'm hoping it starts sooner rather than later!
I really don't think this will be like the Incredibles or NBC event, as both of those had Thunderclap campaigns. So it'll probably be more like Pirates or Cinderella. It is interesting that they haven't had previews of the characters or attractions like they had with Pirates.

I really don't think this will be like the Incredibles or NBC event, as both of those had Thunderclap campaigns. So it'll probably be more like Pirates or Cinderella. It is interesting that they haven't had previews of the characters or attractions like they had with Pirates.

I started after the pirates and Cinderella updates so when I started they were part of my storyline to get the characters. Do you mind explaining how those updates worked since I'm unfamiliar with them?

Thank you all for replying! I ended up buying Maximus and already put him to work collecting tokens for Flynn. I now have 1,150 gems as well. I purchased the Tangled float for the parades which has already collected a token for me as well. I'm sure it will still take some time to welcome Flynn but he seems to be helping to thank you all!

I just got the Welcome Rapunzel quest and buying Maximus was definitely a good idea since he helps with both her tokens as well! Hopefully your having good luck with Flynn's items! I just purchased the Tangled float as well after you mentioned having luck with it dropping items...here's to hoping I get the same results!

Did everyone see the teaser video on Facebook that was posted a couple hours ago? ⛄️️❄️

I was JUST about to come and post this!! So excited! It says "Update 7 Teaser Trailer -- Do You Want To Build a Kingdom?" With a clearly Frozen-themed snowflake intro! Here's the link to the trailer, for those of you that don't follow them on facebook:
It's also here on their twitter: https://twitter.com/DisneyMKingdoms/status/804014907263950848
I'm pretty confident now that it will be an event like NBC - I can't wait! :-)

I was JUST about to come and post this!! So excited! It says "Update 7 Teaser Trailer -- Do You Want To Build a Kingdom?" With a clearly Frozen-themed snowflake intro! Here's the link to the trailer, for those of you that don't follow them on facebook:
It's also here on their twitter: https://twitter.com/DisneyMKingdoms/status/804014907263950848
I'm pretty confident now that it will be an event like NBC - I can't wait! :-)

Do you think everything will be timed again? As much as I hate the ravens events because of the amount of cheaters, if they have a tapping event I hope it's snowflakes or something fun from the movie!

I just defeated Mother Gothel a couple of days ago and before that I have been trying to welcome Donald...So which would be better to work on welcoming first, Donald or Mother Gothel? So far I have 4/20 daggers and 2/10 ears for Mother Gothel and 7/15 sailer hats and 3/15 ears for Donald. Been busting my butt trying to get items to drop.

it better not be like Pirates. gems characters or no gems characters I'm still so pissed they all cap out at level 6. I'm constantly jealous of all ya'll still having quests when I have all available characters at max level, all land open, & all attractions owned. While the things needing "real money" might feel like they take forever to accumulate if you are like me and actually spend the money it just means you have less to do and therefore end up playing less which doesnt make any sense from a business perspective because shouldnt they just want more of my money? lol

I had saved up gems specifically to get Maximus, mostly because previous posters had mentioned that not only was he helpful in gathering items, but that his tasks are so cute. He and Pluto have turned out to be my very favourite characters and their tasks the ones I enjoy most. I hope you're finding that your purchase was worthwhile!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter