Disney Magic Kingdoms

Also all of the shadowed areas are now lit. This includes the Frontier area. Still says coming soon.

Congrats to those who got TOT.
I opened my 12 hr chests and got magic the fish fountain and one gold fabric for donald. I have him in the costume shop in his pumpkin costume but havent collected him yet. All the quests for his fabric are back and I have collected a few gold but no blue and white. Wondering if we may need the gold for a Christmas costume? especially after getting it from a gold chest yesterday....
Donald is at level 5 wondering if I should stop collecting and get him levelled up now he is ready to go to 6.

I'm not understanding why 20 gems is really better than 3000 magic. It takes 40 gems to buy 3400 magic. I'd love to have Frozen, too but it does seem that people are spending gems to get that high so that seems like it defeats the purpose of getting 20 gems. Then only 5 gems for 3-25. I was high at one time but my rank has slowly crept downward.

It would take me a lot longer to accrue 20 gems than it would to accrue 3,000 magic. I literally acrue than much in my sleep every night.

I bought the platinum chest pack and was very concerned because I had the chance for Mother Gothels ears, but of the 11 the first 5 in a row were banner lamps... followed by 2 cannons, 2 more banner lamps, Splash Mountain, and antlers. Seeing what others got, I am more frustrated than happy about Splash. Ugh

Do all of you get the video ads on Main St that you can watch for gems? I get two each day, but my daughter never gets them. She has the building but never gets the little gem on top to click to watch the ads. She plays on an old iPad 2 and her game runs slowly and freezes up sometimes, so I wondered if that might be the problem. I play on an iPad Air 2 and never have those issues. She asked me what if I would contact Gameloft and ask them about the gem ads, but I thought I'd check here first and make sure that everyone else does get the ads.

Do all of you get the video ads on Main St that you can watch for gems? I get two each day, but my daughter never gets them. She has the building but never gets the little gem on top to click to watch the ads. She plays on an old iPad 2 and her game runs slowly and freezes up sometimes, so I wondered if that might be the problem. I play on an iPad Air 2 and never have those issues. She asked me what if I would contact Gameloft and ask them about the gem ads, but I thought I'd check here first and make sure that everyone else does get the ads.
Is your daughter young? Others have had the same problem and on the Facebook page the creators have said that ads don't appear if the age that you or your daughter originally entered in the game was under 18. That's probably why.

Is your daughter young? Others have had the same problem and on the Facebook page the creators have said that ads don't appear if the age that you or your daughter originally entered in the game was under 18. That's probably why.

Yes, she is young. Maybe that's the reason. I don't even remember putting in an age for her. LOL. Thanks.

Ugh. I caved in and bought 2 platinum chests. I waited until the end of the sale because I was leveling characters and still had tokens in Platinum to clear out. The only token I had left(and no chance of getting it before time was up) was Oogie's dice. And....my first chest gave me his dice :-/ Then, I tried one more time and got a dumb bench. This is why I don't gamble in real $. What a let down after seeing what everyone else was getting. I had several Platinum and gold chests saved up for a while, and got nothing out of those either. It feels like the Cinderella gloves all over again. :-/

Decorations should not be in Platinum Chests
To get two banner poles for the Two I got certainly discourage me from taking up any future offers

Just expressing my frustration (yet again) and my agreement with the above commenters. After months of no Splash Mountain or ToT I also caved and purchased a platinum chest. More useless magic out of one (I'm at 5 million magic and I have every non gem character and they are all levelled to 10, every non chest attraction and every costume), and another banner out of a found platinum chest. What is even the point of this game anymore?

Seeing if anyone can help. There's two pieces of land near Space Mountain that I'm questioning. The first is the lower right front, that's able to be cleared with 150,000 magic. But the one right behind it, to the immediate right of Space Mountain. Still locked for me and says to complete more Toy Story quests to unlock it. I don't see how, all of my Toy Story characters are already level 10. So can't see that I'm missing any quests. Am I missing something?

I bought the platinum chest pack and was very concerned because I had the chance for Mother Gothels ears, but of the 11 the first 5 in a row were banner lamps... followed by 2 cannons, 2 more banner lamps, Splash Mountain, and antlers. Seeing what others got, I am more frustrated than happy about Splash. Ugh

I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm pleased I chose not to buy the chest pack. I was tempted however I was worried I wouldn't get anything worthwhile. At least you got Splash Mountain but when you're spending real money, you should get something better than banner lamps and cannons.

Seeing if anyone can help. There's two pieces of land near Space Mountain that I'm questioning. The first is the lower right front, that's able to be cleared with 150,000 magic. But the one right behind it, to the immediate right of Space Mountain. Still locked for me and says to complete more Toy Story quests to unlock it. I don't see how, all of my Toy Story characters are already level 10. So can't see that I'm missing any quests. Am I missing something?

You have to open up the 150,000 land and then it unlocks.

I've gotten 1 platinum chest and 2 gold within the last 12 hours which is more than I've gotten in the last 2 months. Hoping this means they are being generous due to the Frozen update soon! I need something to do!

I unlocked the front for $150k which took me weeks to accumulate enough magic for. I just noticed that the back is now open and costs $350K for that tiny little space! Seems so ridiculous and I don't even have close to enough magic to open it since I've only been playing the game for about two months.

So it's 150k for the front part 350k for the back part how much is the middle and does these areas help with the story line or just more open space for attractions
In last two days I have paid 65 and 85 k to open areas near small world

I unlocked the front for $150k which took me weeks to accumulate enough magic for. I just noticed that the back is now open and costs $350K for that tiny little space! Seems so ridiculous and I don't even have close to enough magic to open it since I've only been playing the game for about two months.

Have you instituted a Hat Stand Farm? It is the quickest way to accumulate wealth.

Have you instituted a Hat Stand Farm? It is the quickest way to accumulate wealth.

I have 25 hat stands to help earn magic and at the moment I don't think I could fit any more. I haven't unlocked anything near it's small world yet since I was just able to welcome Flynn. I'm hoping once those unlock, I'll have enough magic to open them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter