Disney Magic Kingdoms

Of course I finally get the stupid hat I need to welcome Pete and the game freezes and when I restarted it wasn't counted! UGH SO FRUSTRATING!!!!

Also I went to bed last night and forgot to send Mickey on his 6 hours task so I'm sure there is now no way I'm going to get Oogie since I still don't have Sandy yet.

I can't remember, will the pumpkin currency change to Gems at a 2,000 per Gem, max of 45 gems like at the end of the incredibles? If that is the case, I won't be upgrading any more NBC characters during the event in order to make the most amount of Gems possible.

So thinking ahead... what do you think they'll do for Christmas? Frozen?
I hope so! I can't think of any other winter/Christmas themed Disney/Pixar characters.

I can't remember, will the pumpkin currency change to Gems at a 2,000 per Gem, max of 45 gems like at the end of the incredibles? If that is the case, I won't be upgrading any more NBC characters during the event in order to make the most amount of Gems possible.
No one knows what will happen at the end of this event. We can only assume the same thing happens this time.

I hope they do not cap the gems conversion. I am over 100K

I really hope so! Currently at 60k with Oogie at l3 and my other 3 prepped for their l8 upgrades. I'll be farming pumpkins like crazy til the event ends!!

I never got any Halloween decorations from chests during this whole event. Just fabric, tokens, and those stupid regular banner lampposts. Kind of bummed about it actually because I wanted some Halloween decor to spruce up my NBC area.

I too am hoping for Mickey's Christmas Carol costumes for Christmas...doubly awesome if we got Uncle Scrooge and the three spirits...well, two I guess since we already have Pete. And Tiny Tim. Of course that's all a 35 year-old's wishful thinking and we will most likely get Frozen. Sigh.

Maybe someone will have an Uncle Scrooge costume/spirits costume? I think a reindeer costume would be cute. It's hard to imagine we'd get any other characters besides Frozen. It's way too good of an opportunity to pass up. Olaf can be the premium character.

Much to my surprise, got the Tower of terror out of a gold chest this morning! Turns out the chests DO have things other than log benches and lamp posts! Who knew?

In other news, I left both my phone and iPad on my couch this morning, and didn't realize it until I got to work (almost an hour from home or I would have gone back)
So aside from spending today acting like it was 1997. . .i was away from the game for 12 solid hours. I've got 7/10 hats for Oogie Boogie, and like 3/10 dice. I'm not sure I'll be able to unlock him before it's over now. (I'm not all that interested in him as a character, but as a game completist, it's going to really annoy me to be missing one)

Much to my surprise, got the Tower of terror out of a gold chest this morning! Turns out the chests DO have things other than log benches and lamp posts! Who knew?

In other news, I left both my phone and iPad on my couch this morning, and didn't realize it until I got to work (almost an hour from home or I would have gone back)
So aside from spending today acting like it was 1997. . .i was away from the game for 12 solid hours. I've got 7/10 hats for Oogie Boogie, and like 3/10 dice. I'm not sure I'll be able to unlock him before it's over now. (I'm not all that interested in him as a character, but as a game completist, it's going to really annoy me to be missing one)
You're so close with the hats! Don't give up yet, there's time. Hopefully you have Zero? I found it was easier to send the NBCs to collect dice because hats were an easier drop for me somehow.

You're so close with the hats! Don't give up yet, there's time. Hopefully you have Zero? I found it was easier to send the NBCs to collect dice because hats were an easier drop for me somehow.
i do have zero! Hopefully if I apply myself tomorrow, I can wrap this up. I had some last minute drama getting syndrome as well.

I have to ask, is anyone out there getting an insane number of the skellington street lamps from your chests? I've picked up 9 skellington lights, 4 cauldrons, and 2 pumpkin lights. I do not have the space for all these items, wish I had gotten the Tower of Terror or Haunted Mansion.

Yes I also have 9 lights, I have 6 cauldrons and 1 pumpkin light.
I also got 3 x 1 stop apprentice shop concessions too from the bronze chests.
Was hoping for TOT too. I purchased Haunted Mansion with my gems.

Last edited:
That's terrible! I'm hoping I can get something good for my chests. I have two 24 hour and two 12 hour ones.

Hope you have better luck than I did. My 2 12hr chests were useless. I ended up using them to try to get oogie hats or TOT with no luck. I ended up getting oogie after levelling up zero. Have another 12hr I am hanging onto for now. Havent seen a platinum since the event started.

Hope you have better luck than I did. My 2 12hr chests were useless. I ended up using them to try to get oogie hats or TOT with no luck. I ended up getting oogie after levelling up zero. Have another 12hr I am hanging onto for now. Havent seen a platinum since the event started.

I had a platinum chest drop a about 10 days ago and another one this morning. I have been playing for 2-3 months and this is only my third platinum ever. I'll let you know what I get when I eventually open them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter