Disney Magic Kingdoms

I finally welcomed Oogie. I will keep going with the quests however I won't lose sleep if I don't complete the event. I just wanted all four characters. Getting items for Oogie is still slow but hopefully I can level him up once or twice before the event ends.

You will be able to continue to level up the characters that you welcomed after the event is over. Was the same was for the Incredible event.

Did anyone that does not have the incredibles see something on the game that said they are coming soon? my husband said he seen something about it when he got on my game to play for me because Im still trying to get Oogie and he woke up before me.

What happened during the Incredibles event if you were in the middle of leveling up an Icredibles character when the event ended?

Did anyone that does not have the incredibles see something on the game that said they are coming soon? my husband said he seen something about it when he got on my game to play for me because Im still trying to get Oogie and he woke up before me.
When you're in the character book and click on an Incredible character and it says, "Coming Soon."

Whereas when you click on other characters it says:
Wall-E "To unlock, complete more Toy Story quests!"
Rapunzel & Aurora "To unlock, defeat the Evil Emperor Zurg"

For story reference, I just welcomed Daisy & Elizabeth Swann, and am working on Mike.

I have to ask, is anyone out there getting an insane number of the skellington street lamps from your chests? I've picked up 9 skellington lights, 4 cauldrons, and 2 pumpkin lights. I do not have the space for all these items, wish I had gotten the Tower of Terror or Haunted Mansion.

In the character book, if you click on the Incredibles collection, it says coming soon. I wasn't around during the event so I can't get them at this time.

I have to ask, is anyone out there getting an insane number of the skellington street lamps from your chests? I've picked up 9 skellington lights, 4 cauldrons, and 2 pumpkin lights. I do not have the space for all these items, wish I had gotten the Tower of Terror or Haunted Mansion.

I have 15 street lamps, 9 cauldrons and 6 pumpkin lights. I hate them.

Officially time to give up on this event. It was close, but I finished the Incredibles event on time. I spent as much time playing the NBC event and maybe even more, but didn't come close to finishing. There don't seem to be any advantages in this game for being a long term player. Still no idea what to use 4 million magic on and of course I never got the attractions from the chests.

Has anybody been able to get Donalds costume. No matter how many times I send Daisy and Mickey off they never come back with the item needed.

I forgot about the character completion bonus. 20 gems for completing the characters for NBC a nice surprise. Having gothel and zero seemed to accelerate the dropping of items. This event is not meant for new players, they would need to spend gems and $ for the ability to complete it. I didn't get to finish the incredibles, so this must mean that I have finally made it as a master player! LOL. Good luck to those still welcoming characters

Thank you. I'm just pleased I have all four NBC characters.
I'll be happy if I can just get Jack. I've been playing for 8 days now, almost have all the pieces that I need to get him. If not then I guess I'll get a to of "Bonus" magic. All in all this is a very fun game. Just wish the "Time Sinks" were not quite so long.

I forgot about the character completion bonus. 20 gems for completing the characters for NBC a nice surprise. Having gothel and zero seemed to accelerate the dropping of items. This event is not meant for new players, they would need to spend gems and $ for the ability to complete it. I didn't get to finish the incredibles, so this must mean that I have finally made it as a master player! LOL. Good luck to those still welcoming characters

Yes - this! I was still in Toontown when this event started, and moved into Tomorrowland about a week ago. Luckily I had the starter Gems still available that I was able to get Zero about 6 days ago, but it's been tight to get everything/one. I do not have Donald/Minnie, so getting their costumes is not even an option (thank goodness they'll be available after the event); I just welcomed Daisy yesterday so she's not at level 5 yet.

I put out one of each. The rest are left in storage. Not sure why the bone head developers couldn't figure out a way to assess one's on hand inventory and limit them for chests. I know it's supposed to be random and all, but seriously?

Yes, I curse those striped lamps, in fact I got two this morning. I was lucky enough to get the Tower of Terror, but I'm pretty sure that was a gold chest.

Has anybody been able to get Donalds costume. No matter how many times I send Daisy and Mickey off they never come back with the item needed.
yes i got him a couple of days ago took forever but at least he is not limited so you can still work on it and maybe get him by xmas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter