Disney Magic Kingdoms

Are they joking with Donald's costume? 25 hats? That's an insane amount when all of the tasks are RARE and take 12 hours or so to do.
Pluto makes it only 8 hours, but yea, a real pain to get those to drop. I think in the release notes you can still do donald costumes after the event

Are they joking with Donald's costume? 25 hats? That's an insane amount when all of the tasks are RARE and take 12 hours or so to do.
That sounds like the entire level-up bit with Donald. Took forever go gather up his tokens.

OK, so I'm really confused. There are costumes available for tons of tokens and lots of magic. We collect them and... then what? Are they around for good? Will they affect game play in any way? Will we care that Donald has a pumpkin costume available in, say, March? What is the point of this new part of the update? Thoughts?

OK, so I'm really confused. There are costumes available for tons of tokens and lots of magic. We collect them and... then what? Are they around for good? Will they affect game play in any way? Will we care that Donald has a pumpkin costume available in, say, March? What is the point of this new part of the update? Thoughts?

There was something on Facebook where they said that Mickey wearing the Pirate Costume randomly drops fabric. So I would assume that some tokens will only be available by having a specific costume.

If someone buys Zero, can you share a screen grab of his tasks/tokens?? I just want to see if he is really worth the gems :)
Thanks in advance!!

I did get Zero, but I'm having issues uploading my screen shots of his tasks. He is supposed to help get Jack and Sally faster than if you didn't have him, but Inam only on his first task so I can't say for sure lol.

There was something on Facebook where they said that Mickey wearing the Pirate Costume randomly drops fabric. So I would assume that some tokens will only be available by having a specific costume.
Got it. But then I once again wonder why we'll be worried about costumes once this event is over. Will we care that Mickey has a costume in the middle of June? Will the store go away? And if so, why are we bothering to scramble for costumes in the first place?

Got it. But then I once again wonder why we'll be worried about costumes once this event is over. Will we care that Mickey has a costume in the middle of June? Will the store go away? And if so, why are we bothering to scramble for costumes in the first place?
I couldn't agree more! I don't see the point of this update, especially if it doesn't come with land. Why are they so stingy with opening up more space?! It would only encourage people to buy more attractions and concessions. This game may have jumped the shark for me. Sad.

Costumes are probably just an aesthetic thing. Something to distract from the fact they haven't given us any real end game story content in awhile. We got all the costumes available for unlocking (except Halloween Mickey and Goofy), and the event hadn't started yet, so I think it would be safe to say they'll be around even after the event.

Zero is cute :D He's on a 1 hour quest right now so I didn't notice what tokens he can collect. I'm excited they made use of the Incredibles and late game characters! Dash+Violet and Syndrome can get event currency! Syndrome's short task can get the common pumpkin tokens all the NBC characters will need.

Anyone else had this problem. Mickey and Pluto completed task 'plan party' (or something like that !!!) after it finished merlin popped up and said 'let's clear some more of this curse' great I thought - more space ! I've got the task to build jacks house but no land has opened up ! If no land is available I've got nowhere to put anything !!!

Costumes are probably just an aesthetic thing. Something to distract from the fact they haven't given us any real end game story content in awhile. We got all the costumes available for unlocking (except Halloween Mickey and Goofy), and the event hadn't started yet, so I think it would be safe to say they'll be around even after the event.
Exactly. I'm sure we'll be REAL thankful to have those costumes come, say, Mother's Day. Oh wait... no we won't

Zero is cute :D He's on a 1 hour quest right now so I didn't notice what tokens he can collect. I'm excited they made use of the Incredibles and late game characters! Dash+Violet and Syndrome can get event currency! Syndrome's short task can get the common pumpkin tokens all the NBC characters will need.
Did they ever re-unlock Syndrome? Or did you get him during the original event? I ran JUST short of time with him and never had a chance to welcome him months ago. Have been waiting ever since, but I haven't seen his tokens pop up again, even after they re-introduced the Incredibles tasks.

I'm sure that in order to get tokens for Sally and oogie you may need taks specific to wearing the costumes, which is why it matters.

Costumed characters could have special story quests? *shrugs* Seeing how long it's taking the chests to be useful, it might take some time for them to bother to do anything special with them. At least they're cute.

I don't think Syndrome was ever available again? I got him during the original event.

Zero at level 1 can get blue fabric(2hrs) and 6mins for 15 event currency. New tasks at levels 2, 4(+jack), 5, 6, 7(+fat ghost thing), 9, 10(+girl skeleton). So far I've had one quest at level 1.

Is anyone else having this issue? After I downloaded the update, but before the event started at 11:00am EST, there were tons of tasks available to earn the fabric tokens. This morning I set some of my characters who had nothing else to do on 6 and 12 hour quests to get fabric. Once the event started at 11:00, all of a sudden there were only a few quests to earn fabric. Some of the fabrics are only showing a Trick or Treat quest (which aren't unlocked yet since I haven't gotten Mickey's Spooky costume) and a chest as ways of getting them. When I check the progress of the characters I assigned to these 6 and 12 hour quests, the fabric tokens aren't showing below the timers like they should if that quest was able to earn the fabric tokens. I had heard some of the characters have to be at level 10 to get the fabrics but almost all of my characters are at level 10. Any ideas? I submitted a ticket with customer care, but I'm not holding my breath because they haven't been responsive when I've submitted tickets before.

Is anyone else having this issue? After I downloaded the update, but before the event started at 11:00am EST, there were tons of tasks available to earn the fabric tokens. This morning I set some of my characters who had nothing else to do on 6 and 12 hour quests to get fabric. Once the event started at 11:00, all of a sudden there were only a few quests to earn fabric. Some of the fabrics are only showing a Trick or Treat quest (which aren't unlocked yet since I haven't gotten Mickey's Spooky costume) and a chest as ways of getting them. When I check the progress of the characters I assigned to these 6 and 12 hour quests, the fabric tokens aren't showing below the timers like they should if that quest was able to earn the fabric tokens. I had heard some of the characters have to be at level 10 to get the fabrics but almost all of my characters are at level 10. Any ideas? I submitted a ticket with customer care, but I'm not holding my breath because they haven't been responsive when I've submitted tickets before.
Yeah they removed a ton of fabric tasks when the event started. Maybe they'll come back after the event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter