Disney Magic Kingdoms

Day 4 of collecting Patch’s ear hats to attempt to get him to level 2, have only gotten 2 of the 5. And the worst part is that I say there for 2 days doing literally nothing at the time wall prior to this. This isn’t even fun anymore. Booooo Gameloft!!

Yeah, I was surprised when that last ear hat popped up and I could level him to 9. Now I need something like 5 million ice cream cones to level them all up to 10. Only Luca is ready at this point.

How high did you level up Pongo? I'm thinking 6 should be ok, but I still have him at 5 since I'm on the fence.
Still at 5 for now, which at least got me through the first battle. So I'm leaving all alone until I can get them all to level up again. Plus, I don't want any conflicts for the last three characters. Oh, and 30 film tokens to bring the attractions to level 2? These interns really have just given up by choosing to make it harder to play rather then actually giving us fun things to do.

Just a heads up, there is an update at least for Apple phones, for Dalmatians.
Can't imagine why an update in the middle of an event would be necessary. What could those j@ckass interns have forgotten to do that warrants an update? I smell a bunch of "thank you/we're sorry" gifts on the horizon.

Last edited:

Still at 5 for now, which at least got me through the first battle. So I'm leaving all alone until I can get them all to level up again. Plus, I don't want any conflicts for the last three characters. Oh, and 30 film tokens to bring the attractions to level 2? These interns really have just given up by choosing to make it harder to play rather then actually giving us fun things to do.

Thanks. I have been leaning in the same direction. I don't want to level him up if I don't need to. Still need a couple ear hats to prep Patch, too, so I need Pongo out there working.

Can't imagine why an update in the middle of an event would be necessary. What could those ******* interns have forgotten to do that warrants an update? I smell a bunch of "thank you/we're sorry" gifts on the horizon.
Those gifts will all be Decoration Chests, which yield a bunch of lamps and benches

Finally this morning I started collecting for Perdy. Took me awhile to get to the first Puppy fight with the mean lady. Hopefully I will get back on board now. Collecting for Patch slowed me down.

Collected the nine wandering dogs and now up to the second battle. Girl dog has to be at 3, so she's out of the running for a bit. At least the other five dogs are at the house, all working towards the 12 individual rounds.

Collected the nine wandering dogs and now up to the second battle. Girl dog has to be at 3, so she's out of the running for a bit. At least the other five dogs are at the house, all working towards the 12 individual rounds.
Well, I just got Perdy tonight and sent on her first quest, think 2 hours, so we will see how it goes.

Well, I just got Perdy tonight and sent on her first quest, think 2 hours, so we will see how it goes.
Takes a bit of tokens to get her to two, and even more to get her to 3. Plus I had to start leveling up a few of the puppies beyond where I had them in order to be able to continue on. The good thing is that I don't think I've encountered too many of those pointless side quests yet. But yeah, some of the dogs weren't where they needed to be in order to continue on when I got to one of those three-tasks-in-one bits.

I am so far behind. I have her at 2, can't get the stupid tokens for the puppies (and her ear hats took f o r e v e r to collect).

And there's the Cruella time wall, with three days still to go. Oh well.

I am so far behind. I have her at 2, can't get the stupid tokens for the puppies (and her ear hats took f o r e v e r to collect).
I was able to get through the battles without her, so you will be fine. But yes, I still need a few tokens to get here there. Not sure where she will need to be so that she's useful for Cruella's tokens.

And there's the Cruella time wall, with three days still to go. Oh well.

I was able to get through the battles without her, so you will be fine. But yes, I still need a few tokens to get here there. Not sure where she will need to be so that she's useful for Cruella's tokens.
Thank goodness for the timewall. I am really not progressing well. I have all the dogs looking for Mom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter