Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was so happy to see the Snow White comfy costume was the top milestone reward in this past weekend's event, and I'm hoping that means the other ones will come back soon too. I missed out on Merida, Moana and Rapunzel, and I'd love to finally fill those last three seats in my Princess Dressing Room (they're the only characters I keep out who aren't actively collecting tokens).
And you'll never use them again.....

So, do we assume Hercules characters are the helpers for the next event based on the calendar reward for the 15th?
❓❔❓❔
And what is the general advice for helper characters who are not leveled up? Try to get them up? or don't because their tokens might conflict with event tokens?
❔❓❔❓

So, do we assume Hercules characters are the helpers for the next event based on the calendar reward for the 15th?
Possibly, but not necessarily. It's difficult to tell what these idiot interns over at Gameloft have in mind at any given time.

I'm leveling up my Herc characters in case they're needed. I should get Phil to 10, but my Herc is only Level 3. Meg and Pain are 7 and 5 respectively. I threw them all in the Castle as soon as their event was done, so they never leveled up much past where they had to. Now if we ever get an event where the Coco characters help, I'm all set.

Dumb question, but does anyone know if these little rotten kids can interact with the Cantina? I've seen them go into every other attraction but that one and I'm wondering what happens if the go in. I know how I'd program it, but then I'm not a summer intern working at Gameloft.

One question, and one complaint:

Question - does anyone know when the 50 happiness event ends? I can't remember.

Complaint - the whale is ridiculous. It took me 5 days (I am not exaggerating) to get ONE ear hat for this creature. In that time I got more than 10 of Raya's hats. I think this is just ridiculous.

One question, and one complaint:

Question - does anyone know when the 50 happiness event ends? I can't remember.

Complaint - the whale is ridiculous. It took me 5 days (I am not exaggerating) to get ONE ear hat for this creature. In that time I got more than 10 of Raya's hats. I think this is just ridiculous.

The happiness ends July 13. Don't know if we get it on the 13th or not.

I'm doing fine with the purple boxes. Just the ear hats that seem to have been programmed to slow things down while the interns scrambled to figure out what their summer project was going to be. Thank goodness they've settled on yet another movie I won't be seeing.

I'm doing fine with the purple boxes. Just the ear hats that seem to have been programmed to slow things down while the interns scrambled to figure out what their summer project was going to be. Thank goodness they've settled on yet another movie I won't be seeing.
I actually watched Luca on Disney+ this weekend to get to know the characters. It’s not a bad movie, kind of cute in the Pixar way.

I actually watched Luca on Disney+ this weekend to get to know the characters. It’s not a bad movie, kind of cute in the Pixar way.
I watched it as well. I don't think it had quite the heart of Toy Story or Monster's Inc, but I am glad I watched it. It still tried to send a message about friendship, and the colors they were used were nice. Of course, nothing will ever beat Coco for me in terms of coloring. There is something so magical about the flourescence (sorry, sp?) in a lot of the scenes in Coco. And Remember Me is a touching song.

Speaking of newer movies on Disney+, has anyone here watched Soul? Any good? I put it on for a few minutes yesterday and turned it off pretty quickly, though I plan to watch it another time. I am not a huge Jazz fan and the music is turning me off a little so far. I was bummed because I had really been looking forward to it.

In terms of going to the movies, I am actually looking forward to Jungle Cruise. Don't know if I will make it to the theater due to my chronic illness, but I am going to try. It seems like it might be a little fun in the vein of Pirates which are some of my all time favorite movies.

Speaking of newer movies on Disney+, has anyone here watched Soul? Any good?
I watched Soul last Christmas when it was released to Disney+. Overall I liked it. It didn't really resonate with me as some other Pixar movies. I had more connection with Onward and Luca than I did Soul. I have seen people discuss how Soul really got them emotionally. Not my experience, but that is fine.

The happiness ends July 13. Don't know if we get it on the 13th or not.

Thank you. I'll pay attention on the 13th.

Yeah, the purple boxes aren't an issue (or haven't been one yet) but 5 days for one hat when everyone who could be out looking for one was looking for one is pretty stupid. I think they are trying to bore us to death.

I'm ok with Luca. We watched the movie and Disney+ and liked it (didn't love it, but it's a nice movie).

Just downloaded the update for Windows. Nothing immediate to do just yet. Five character set for Luca.

And yes, Hercules characters are back up top, so I guess we'll be using them again.

Character update.
Moby Dick - Collecting for Level 8.

That's it. I was so close to completing my self imposed goal before the new content push. I guess I could have just paid the Gems and been done with it, but that is against the spirit. The ear hat tasks with 24 hours on a joint task is absolutely criminal.

But I did cave and purchase Wall-Es house. I got wall-e a really really long time ago in a free chest. And ever since he had a quest in the premium attraction. Like before they made it so you can't collapse the task list update long ago. So It took a few days to go through those tasks with Eve. I enjoyed seeing them in the park and getting hit by lightning, maybe not 66 gems worth. But all the same I have no tasks currently.

Well now that we will be starting a new batch of characters: the shark is done, whale may take forever, I refuse to do the 24 hour tasks, and Raya is still slowly collecting to level to 10. So might as well have some new guys to level. Purchased the Jungle Cruise, but it is rather large in size so had to put away some other attractions away. Must rearrange! Lol

Finally finished Raya right before the update, so now I just have the beluga who will take a lifetime I suspect. Here we go again...

I wish we got another parcel of land with this update. I don't feel like putting stuff in storage but I guess I'll have to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter