Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just started Dory’s 8 hour quest so I I’ll be able to start the mini battles you listed above before I go to bed.

Now for the 8 rounds your talking about 8 mini battles that need to be complete in total right? Also, Do Squirt and Bruce have a 4 hour mission together, or do they both have 2 individual tasks?

Crush (6hr), squirt (4hr) and Bruce (4hr) all have individual tasks. Do any combination of them a total of 8 times (so potentially could be done in as little as 12hrs) and you progress the story.

I think yes. Before getting Marlin welcomed. So before finally battle to free Marlin. Just rewatched the movie Finding Nemo and should be freeing Nemo and Dory to me lol. But may be from the Finding Dory movie instead and I have not seen that.

The event is literally called “Finding Marlin”

1-50
500 EC, Ruby chest, 6 common blue prints
51-300
450 EC, Ruby chest, 6 common blue prints
301-500
350 EC, Ruby chest, 4 common blue prints
501-1000
300 EC, 4 common blue prints
1001-2000
200 EC, 2 common blue prints
2001-5000
100 EC, 2 common blue prints
5001-9500
100 EC
9501-10000
50 EC

After the joint tasks, another battle, 10 rounds, this one with Nemo (8hr), Dory (4hr) and Hank (4hr).

The next and only thing left in the event goals is Welcome Marlin, so I think it time walls after this.

After the joint tasks, another battle, 10 rounds, this one with Nemo (8hr), Dory (4hr) and Hank (4hr).

The next and only thing left in the event goals is Welcome Marlin, so I think it time walls after this.
What level does Hank have to be to battle please?

Since i'll hit the time wall at 8pm tonight, I decided to take inventory of where I stand:

EC: 16,250 (thinking Marlin will cost 15k)
Nemo: Level 6 (ready for 7)
Dory: Level 4 (need 4 shells and 6 hats)
Hank: Level 2 (need 1 hat)
Crush: Level 6 (ready for 7)
Squirt: Level 4 (need 3 shells)
Bruce: Level 4 (ready for 5)

Dont think I'll need or want to level anyone the rest of the event. Hope to get those remaining tokens before Marlin unlocks to prevent potential conflicts. Once he's welcomed, just grind EC for the gem conversion

Other characters:
Maui: leveling to 10 now
Hei Hei: 9, ready for 10, will wait til after the event since he has an Event task
Gramma Tala: 9, ready for 10, sending her once Maui is finished

Huey: 8
Dewey: 8
Louie: 6

Bunny: 9

Shenzi: 7
Banzai: 9
Ed: 9

Rajah: 8

Premium Characters left to buy:
Scrooge
Forky
Lady Tremaine
Captain Hook
Davy Jones
The Ringmaster

Currently Locked Out Characters:
Syndrome
Oogie Boogie
Sven
Cri-kee
Grumpy

Premium Attractions left to buy:
Slinky Dog Dash

Elixir Attractions left to buy:
Davy Jones' Organ (shameful proofreading on this attractions name)
Toy Story Mania
Carousel of Progress

Last edited:
Is it wrong to wish for a slow and painful death for the interns who created the crabs 🦀 ?

I swear all of them are not always there! Have to restart the app sometime just to find the last one or two and half of the time I find them right in the open in an area I know for a fact they were not in.

Their spawn is definitely inconsistent. I've pulled all attractions that dont drop tokens or have a task associated with them and finding them all is still a pain.

I haven't played in over a week and haven't missed it. I've linked my progress to my Google Play profile. Would I be able to regain my progress if I delete the app and then reinstall it at a later date?

Thanks for the info and help.

Since i'll hit the time wall at 8pm tonight, I decided to take inventory of where I stand:

EC: 16,250 (thinking Marlin will cost 15k)
Nemo: Level 6 (ready for 7)
Dory: Level 4 (need 4 shells and 6 hats)
Hank: Level 2 (need 1 hat)
Crush: Level 6 (ready for 7)
Squirt: Level 4 (need 3 shells)
Bruce: Level 4 (ready for 5)

Dont think I'll need or want to level anyone the rest of the event. Hope to get those remaining tokens before Marlin unlocks to prevent potential conflicts. Once he's welcomed, just grind EC for the gem conversion

Other characters:
Maui: leveling to 10 now
Hei Hei: 9, ready for 10, will wait til after the event since he has an Event task
Gramma Tala: 9, ready for 10, sending her once Maui is finished

Huey: 8
Dewey: 8
Louie: 6

Bunny: 9

Shenzi: 7
Banzai: 9
Ed: 9

Rajah: 8

Premium Characters left to buy:
Scrooge
Forky
Lady Tremaine
Captain Hook
Davy Jones
The Ringmaster

Currently Locked Out Characters:
Syndrome
Oogie Boogie
Sven
Cri-kee
Grumpy

Premium Attractions left to buy:
Slinky Dog Dash

Elixir Attractions left to buy:
Davy Jones' Organ (shameful proofreading on this attractions name)
Toy Story Mania
Carousel of Progress

How the 🤬 do you have 16K EC? Nemo’s Sub Voyage wiped me out and just got back to 3K. btw I don’t mean that as a complaint that you have 16K EC, congrats on that, just surprised you have over 5x more than I do.

3000 EC
208 of tokens we get from Seagulls

Nemo - 6
Dory - 3
Hank - 3
Crush - 6
Squirt - 4
Bruce - 5

Hei Hei- Ready for MAX
Grama Tala - MAXING right now
Pui - Ready for MAX

Huey - Ready for MAX
Dewey - 8
Louie- 6

Shenzi- 7
Banzai- Ready for MAX

Rajah - 8

How the 🤬 do you have 16K EC? Nemo’s Sub Voyage wiped me out and just got back to 3K. btw I don’t mean that as a complaint that you have 16K EC, congrats on that, just surprised you have over 5x more than I do.

3000 EC

Nemo - 6
Dory - 3
Hank - 3
Crush - 6
Squirt - 4
Bruce - 5

Hei Hei- Ready for MAX
Pui - Ready for MAX

Huey - Ready for MAX
Dewey - 8
Louie- 6

Shenzi- 7
Banzai- Ready for MAX

Rajah - 8

I have not hit window yet, they are on their 6 and 8 hour quests after completing first fight, mine are leveled about the same and I also have 16 k in EC. Bruce is at 4 ready for 5.

I have not hit window yet, they are on their 6 and 8 hour quests after completing first fight, mine are leveled about the same and I also have 16 k in EC. Bruce is at 4 ready for 5.

Thanks! I just finished the first batch of battles and just started the 6 and 8 hour quests that your on. Hope my previous post didn’t come across as me questioning what @JamesGarvey had for EC, I wasn’t, I was just surprised it was that much more than mine was. Don’t think It woulda caught my attention if it was 3x more than mine, but the 5x more caught me off guard. Also, if I didn’t buy the float, I did, the differential wouldn’t have surprised me at all.

As far as this event goes, I have been playing more casual for this one than usual and checking in less than usual, but feel my progress is probably farther along than it should be.

Thanks! I just finished the first batch of battles and just started the 6 and 8 hour quests that your on. Hope my previous post didn’t come across as me questioning what @JamesGarvey had for EC, I wasn’t, I was just surprised it was that much more than mine was. Don’t think It woulda caught my attention if it was 3x more than mine, but the 5x more caught me off guard. Also, if I didn’t buy the float, I did, the differential wouldn’t have surprised me at all.

As far as this event goes, I have been playing more casual for this one than usual and checking in less than usual, but feel my progress is probably farther along than it should be.

I got the float with gems at the very start and playing more then casually but not like many. I sleep and don’t set alarms just look whenever I think about it.

Well guys, sadly I think I’m done, but not on my terms. Yesterday my phone had to be replaced, and long story short after restoring I briefly had my game, then quickly lost everything. Email sent to gameloft, but I’m not very optimistic. Odds are I’ll still peek in occasionally for snarky laughs and what the new complaint is. But otherwise, I’ll miss you all, def made the new ‘improvements’ somewhat bearable. Good luck with the interns, and I hope you can all still continue to find some enjoyment in the game.

3000 EC

Nemo - 6
Dory - 3
Hank - 3
Crush - 6
Squirt - 4
Bruce - 5

Hei Hei- Ready for MAX
Pui - Ready for MAX

Huey - Ready for MAX
Dewey - 8
Louie- 6

Shenzi- 7
Banzai- Ready for MAX

Rajah - 8

we are similar on the character levels except I don't have Bruce at 5 my Bruce is at 3. A day later but I'm sitting on 21K EC.

we are similar on the character levels except I don't have Bruce at 5 my Bruce is at 3. A day later but I'm sitting on 21K EC.

Well I’m back up to 9.5K EC so I’m recovering it fairly quickly. While I didn’t play much last weekend, I must have played less than I thought. :rotfl: Also must have been progressing better than I usually do based on my EC totals. :thumbsup2

So has this thread been more dead for an event than this one? Really looks and feels that way to me. While I know a number of people have quit playing I think a large number of the regular players whoare still playing, have lost interest in discussing it here?

Well I’m back up to 9.5K EC so I’m recovering it fairly quickly. While I didn’t play much last weekend, I must have played less than I thought. :rotfl: Also must have been progressing better than I usually do based on my EC totals. :thumbsup2

So has this thread been more dead for an event than this one? Really looks and feels that way to me. While I know a number of people have quit playing I think a large number of the regular players whoare still playing, have lost interest in discussing it here?

Been unusually quiet especially Supernova. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter