Disney Magic Kingdoms

On our way home, last night in a hotel. In my Windows game, timing is going to work out that I can send Crush out on his 12 hr task before we leave the hotel, and be ready to work on Dory when we get back to our house in the evening. I had better drops for Squirt to get him to 3, so I didn't get hung up. In IOS, I am collecting Dory items. Drops only seem so-so, but with the limited check-ins, I wasn't prepared with my character upgrades and maxing out tokens, so I'm getting mostly Crush/Squirt ear hats instead of Dory ear hats. I am at 7/13 and 3/13.

I Welcomed Dory over night but now struggling to get 1 more hat to get her to level 2 so I can build the Sub Voyager. Such is the roller coaster of Disney Magic Game. Lol

Has it been posted on what the characters need to be for the end sequences? I currently have
Nemo - 6
Dory - 2
Hank - 2
Crush - 5
Squirt - 4
Bruce - 2

Once you finish sub voyage, Dory has an 8 hour quest task.

My current levels:
Nemo - 6 (ready to level)
Dory - 3
Hank - 2
Crush - 6 (ready to level)
Squirt - 3 (ready to level)
Bruce - 4

Has it been posted on what the characters need to be for the end sequences? I currently have
Nemo - 6
Dory - 2
Hank - 2
Crush - 5
Squirt - 4
Bruce - 2

Posted potential levels were:

Nemo - 6
Crush - 6
Squirt - 4
Marlin - 3
Dory - 3
Bruce/Hank - ?

I'm at a whopping 3/13 and 1/13 for collecting Dory. I sent all the characters out to collect for her tokens last night and got nothing. Really annoying drop rate for such a little amount of time.

I'm at a whopping 3/13 and 1/13 for collecting Dory. I sent all the characters out to collect for her tokens last night and got nothing. Really annoying drop rate for such a little amount of time.
I found the same thing for about 24 hours got nothing and the next day improved. I hope it does the same for you.

Just started to build Nemo’s Submarine Voyage (6 hours). Is it just me or have they gotten stingier and stingier with EC each event? I bought the Nemo float on the second day, which gives me an extra 900-1350 EC every day, and am now down to 1K EC. While I may not be logging in as often as I use to in events, I’m still close to being on pace with most of the “quicker” players and ahead of many others, so I feel like my EC should be considerably higher. I just don’t know how players who didn’t spend gems, or cash, on the Float will be able to complete everything? It’s gotten to the point that unless you log in every hour or two, you have to pay if you want to complete the event.

Events are 100% the reason I horde gems in between. I still have 2900 gems worth of premium characters I’ve passed on so far because that’s about 5 events worth of 2 event premium characters that in turn enable unlocking all characters in the event. Plus based on where I am in game, I’ve maxed out all the characters they assist with except Scrooge with the nephews. So Bruce/Hank are a far better use of gems than say, Captain Hook.

After Dory’s 8hr quest, there’s a mini battle, 8 rounds, Squirt & Bruce’s tasks are 4hrs, Crush’s is 6.

Just started Dory’s 8 hour quest so I I’ll be able to start the mini battles you listed above before I go to bed.

Now for the 8 rounds your talking about 8 mini battles that need to be complete in total right? Also, Do Squirt and Bruce have a 4 hour mission together, or do they both have 2 individual tasks?

Posted potential levels were:

Nemo - 6
Crush - 6
Squirt - 4
Marlin - 3
Dory - 3
Bruce/Hank - ?

So to be on the safe side it’s probably a good idea to have the characters at the levels you listed above before Marlin's available, right? Other than Marlin (of course) I’ve already got one at those levels and the others are ready to leveled to them. Thinking I should level them all up to those levels before my 8 hour Dory quest ends. Then I have 2 plus days to try collecting all there items so they don’t interfere with Marlin.

Last edited:
Just started Dory’s 8 hour quest so I I’ll be able to start the mini battles you listed above before I go to bed.

Now for the 8 rounds your talking about 8 mini battles that need to be complete in total right? Also, Do Squirt and Bruce have a 4 hour mission together, or do they both have 2 individual tasks?

So to be on the safe side it’s probably a good idea to have the characters at the levels you listed above before Marlin's available, right? Other than Marlin (of course) I’ve already got one at those levels and the others are ready to leveled to them. Thinking I should level them all up to those levels before my 8 hour Dory quest ends. Then I have 2 plus days to try collecting all there items so they don’t interfere with Marlin.

I think yes. Before getting Marlin welcomed. So before finally battle to free Marlin. Just rewatched the movie Finding Nemo and should be freeing Nemo and Dory to me lol. But may be from the Finding Dory movie instead and I have not seen that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter