Disney Magic Kingdoms

So I had a bad night of sleep, which means I had a good night for Boat repair materials collecting. So far, everyone is bringing back their item every time. So perhaps the interns did listen to people asking for basically, "let the drops be guaranteed, even if it means we have to collect more." I'm not sure people were asking for 50 of an item, this late in the game, but maybe they will dial it back next time if too many people are unsuccessful. I just collected my 12th token.

In Windows, I just started working on the Kakamora. I am sitting on 0 baskets, and maxed bamboo, so we will see how that goes.

You might be being a little generous, but pretty much in line with my calculations from the other day (quoted that post). That said, I don’t trust my own math, so no guarantee my numbers were correct.

Still at 13/15 Kakamora so I’m hoping to finish this afternoon? Only got 1/4 my last collection. 2 characters have multiple item chances, but 2 just collect the bowls.

So after we all (hopefully) finish collecting for Moana do we also have a comfy costume to deal with?

Yes we do. Maybe we get it probably we dont lol! I have also noticed they don’t drop the boat repair kit every time.

Boat drops aren't guaranteed. I went 3 for 4 in the last round. :sad2:

Most of my returns for Boat drops have happened with at least one that come back with nothing! I have been running since early this morning and I am at 9/50.

My experience from previous events, was my drops at this stage would be returning 1 token out of 4-6 drops, so 3/4 still constitutes significant improvement.

Well hopefully! I could’ve built the boat but I needed Pua at 3 and of course he had 3 more hours on his task

Heads up, Sina will also have to be 6 to do a task before hitting the Kakamora. I got caught out by both her and Pua's upgrades, delaying my Windows progress. So whenever you have a spot for her to upgrade after you upgrade Pua, you might as well do it. Earlier the better so people can collect her tokens to max her back out before collecting the baskets/bamboo.

Heads up, Sina will also have to be 6 to do a task before hitting the Kakamora. I got caught out by both her and Pua's upgrades, delaying my Windows progress. So whenever you have a spot for her to upgrade after you upgrade Pua, you might as well do it. Earlier the better so people can collect her tokens to max her back out before collecting the baskets/bamboo.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm building the boat now and Pua is at level 3. I need 3 more hats for Sina so I have two of my characters collecting for that. I won't be able to level her up until tomorrow sometime. My magic has been slowly increasing which is good because my next normal quest is to buy a section of land for 650k. I currently have about 580k.

up to 11/15 kakamora, really don't see how Moana will be possible but we will see.

Depends? If you have Tamatoo’s Lair (I don’t), you have more than enough time, but if you don’t than it’s gonna be tough, because Pua requires it for his 4 hour boat repair job.

Probably shoulda paid more attention to the requirements, because Pua’s Lair requirement really messes up the calculations I did the other day. The good news is I’ll have 5 or 6 finished before bed, the bad news is not being able to use my Pua, means I’ll get 3-5 less boat repair material a day. Just when I was actually starting to feel better about this game, this BS happens. Still more than doable for me, but really gonna cut it closer than it really should. Now only looking at getting 11-13 a day IF I get 100% drop rate.

Just leveled Maui to 2 and he’s doing a 2 hour task. I still don’t have enough hats to level Sina up to 6 so I’m waiting for that.

Never been prouder to say that I am wallowing down at 393rd place in this snoozer gold trophy tapper event. Thank goodness this nonsense will be over soon.Screenshot_20190509-094634_Kingdoms-768x432.jpg
In other news, down to:
Dumbo - 7
Facilier - 9 (have all the gumbo but need tokens)
LeFou - 9 (have all of the roses, just need tokens)

And I have 21 of the boat repair kits. Just shy of being half way, with four days and change to go.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter