Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have finished the Karamora fight but now need to wait on Tui to finish his task. He will not be done for 1.5 hours lol thought it would tAke longer to finish Karamora.

Last edited:

If you have all that time to do that sort of nonsense to win a tapper event, then we really need to get you a hobby.

Meh, really not that hard to do. The airplane mode is just an added step (swipe click x2), but it builds up enough surplus to more than make up for it. Only usually do it 6 or 8 times because I’ll always forget to do it and join a leaderboard. Also have all my trophy buildings grouped so that’s also easy enough.

I have finished the Karamora fight but now need to wait on Tui to finish his task. He will not be done for 1.5 hours lol thought it would tAke longer to finish Karamora.

Nice job. :thumbsup2

I won’t be done until sometime tomorrow. Currently at 5/15, but think 2 of my basket collectors have multiple items that conflict and 1 is a common. I’m always at a surplus on Bamboo(?) Don’t think I’ve been below 6?

Before you collect the last kokamora guy see about filling up the items used to capture them, chances are they'll be needed for a mini-event in the future. A head start there is nice.

I get what you're saying, but I'm more concerned about starting to collect for Moana so that it's not super stressful (and even if I started now it could be). I wish I had time to do this, but I don't think I do.

Meh, really not that hard to do. The airplane mode is just an added step (swipe click x2), but it builds up enough surplus to more than make up for it. Only usually do it 6 or 8 times because I’ll always forget to do it and join a leaderboard. Also have all my trophy buildings grouped so that’s also easy enough.

Nice job. :thumbsup2

I won’t be done until sometime tomorrow. Currently at 5/15, but think 2 of my basket collectors have multiple items that conflict and 1 is a common. I’m always at a surplus on Bamboo(?) Don’t think I’ve been below 6?
Thanks, I did not have many conflicts so was able to collect more quickly then I expected. Tui is now on four task that I just started for first boat repair kit

I get what you're saying, but I'm more concerned about starting to collect for Moana so that it's not super stressful (and even if I started now it could be). I wish I had time to do this, but I don't think I do.

Although, as @Arundal mentioned, finishing the Kakamora might not get you far because Tui is out on a task. The similar thing is going to happen to me. I have 1 Kakamora left, but I didn't realize I was that close when I sent Tui out to collect a basket/bamboo (forget which one he has). So I will be able to get the Kakamora 2 hours before Tui finishes. OR I just collect from everyone and when I've collected from Tui, then collect the Kakamora. Hopefully, I have collected a few extra items for the future.

Okay, I was ranked at 60 something and now I'm at 26! What is happening??

I think the interns ran out of little piggies and keep losing count. I had trophies from much earlier not counted, then, viola, they counted again. My ranking has been up, down, up, and then down again.

I think the interns ran out of little piggies and keep losing count. I had trophies from much earlier not counted, then, viola, they counted again. My ranking has been up, down, up, and then down again.
Ahhh, that is the only explanation for all of this haha

Okay, I was ranked at 60 something and now I'm at 26! What is happening??

Always a safe bet to assume that the interns messed something up, but there are times :eek::scared1: where they are not the culprits. :rotfl: My guess is this is one of those times and your trophy count didn’t update properly, didn’t count everything. Happens to me on a fairly regular basis for mini events , and a reloading of the leaderboard or restarting the game usually fixes it.

Well getting the boat repairs may be the hardest of all quests. With only four groups and say you sleep through one, you can collect 5 times a day. That’s maybe 20 per day if drop rates are perfect. At best three days.

14/15 Karamora. Will fill them to the max before tapping the 15th.

Comfortably in top 10 and I am not sending everyone out to get the trophies. Think the last tapping event should be the happiness event. Already set up for the that and the gems that go with it.

I find it sad that the interns couldn't have Tala/Sina and Pua interact with their attractions for their "gathering boat repair materials" quests. Especially since one includes a premium attraction! The animation with hei Hei isn't good enough to account for this oversight. I demand satisfaction.

I know it's neither safe nor sane to expect much logic from the weak story line in these events and, like most, I only marginally pay attention to what is being said. But my half-attention seemed to pick up on the fact that the Kokomora are not angry at Moana et. al. but instead are angry that their boat is stuck on a reef and need help. And Chief Tui's idea of 'help' is to throw spears at them. Makes perfect sense. On second inspection, perhaps Tui is playing 'catch' with the Kokomora, taking their minds off the fact that their boat is stuck.

Based on those requirements, they would have to be common or uncommon items, correct? If so it looks doable, BUT a real PITA, especially if players don’t have Maui (yet) or either of the premiums.

Basing this on a lot of what ifs, like you have everyone, no conflicting items, 100% drop rates and able to collect when characters finish (but sleep thru the night) your looking at a max of 18 materials a day, and that’s based on collecting one first thing in the morning and collecting/sending right before bed. More realistically your probably closer to 15 per day. So BEST CASE SCENARIO, your looking at a little under 3 days, but every if that doesn’t happen it will drop from there so we’re more realistically looking at 5 days.

On top of that we have Moana’s comfy costume to deal with and we don’t know how that will work/conflict exactly? My guess is we won’t be able to start until we welcome Moana, probably do a few quests and possibly have her at level 2 or 3? Like I said looks doable, but really gonna be a PITA and a lot of angry players who won’t have enough time to finish. Does anyone enjoy these types of time restraints? I sure don’t and every time they pull this it makes me want to play less and less.

Well getting the boat repairs may be the hardest of all quests. With only four groups and say you sleep through one, you can collect 5 times a day. That’s maybe 20 per day if drop rates are perfect. At best three days.

You might be being a little generous, but pretty much in line with my calculations from the other day (quoted that post). That said, I don’t trust my own math, so no guarantee my numbers were correct.

Still at 13/15 Kakamora so I’m hoping to finish this afternoon? Only got 1/4 my last collection. 2 characters have multiple item chances, but 2 just collect the bowls.

So after we all (hopefully) finish collecting for Moana do we also have a comfy costume to deal with?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter