Disney Magic Kingdoms

Battling Dr. F for the second time.
Currently have 14/15 glitchy fabric but I started with 8 from Mulan.

Eudora lv 7
Naveen lv 6
Louis and Odie lv 5
Charlotte lv 3
Tiana lv 2

43700 ec

Everyone ready to level up but I am afraid if I do It will be harder to get Dr F.
Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Leveled up Charlotte and Odie one last time today since I should be able to finish collecting for them by Friday. Have all the glitched fabric and need 5 more Tiana hats to max those out.

Naveen - 6 ready for 7
Tiana - 4 ready for 5
Eudora - 7 ready for 8
Louis - 5 ready for 6
Charlotte - 4
Odie - 5

36k EC

This is the first time I've continued to level during the event - usually I just hold everyone at the minimum needed to progress so I can max out my EC. Well, that gets boring real fast and also I don't think I've gotten the full 40 gem conversion in almost a year.

I seem to get a lot of wish bubbles for Plinky from the Lilo and Stitch collection
I get a lot for Pleakly too.
Not as many for Will Turner anymore.
Still getting the occasional one for Pooh, The March Hare, the Mad Hatter and Rapunzel.
Lately I've been getting a ton for Drizella Tremaine.

Is anyone on target for getting the 80K gem conversion of EC this time around? I've never not gotten one before, though the last event I only made it by about 1000 EC.

This event I'm struggling for EC and I feel like it's mostly because they took away Goofy and Jessie's 6 min task which were a great way to get 120 EC in an hour when you had an hour to kill here and there throughout the event.

I'm at 52K EC and we only have 5 days and 14 hours left. With Tiana's comfy costume for 14K and Dr. F estimated to be 12K EC, that will bring me down to 26K. I'd have to get roughly 9100 EC per day to make the 80K for EC.
Seriously unlikely at this point, compared to previous events where I'd be sitting at closer to 70000 EC with 5 days to go and I'd only have to average 5 or 6000 a day.

Is anyone on target for getting the 80K gem conversion of EC this time around? I've never not gotten one before, though the last event I only made it by about 1000 EC.

This event I'm struggling for EC and I feel like it's mostly because they took away Goofy and Jessie's 6 min task which were a great way to get 120 EC in an hour when you had an hour to kill here and there throughout the event.

I'm at 52K EC and we only have 5 days and 14 hours left. With Tiana's comfy costume for 14K and Dr. F estimated to be 12K EC, that will bring me down to 26K. I'd have to get roughly 9100 EC per day to make the 80K for EC.
Seriously unlikely at this point, compared to previous events where I'd be sitting at closer to 70000 EC with 5 days to go and I'd only have to average 5 or 6000 a day.
I mean I only have 15k EC, but who's counting?

You're farther along than I am. I still need to level up Tiana and Mama Odie and I think Louis, too, and I only have 40K EC at the moment.

These are the final stats of where I ended the game. I played longer than I wanted to and ended up opening 40+ platinum chests looking for the Steamboat Willie attraction. I'd probably still be playing the game if only they had made it available for purchase. Not sure what their possible end game is with these horrible user experiences. Oh well, it was mildly fun while it lasted. I wish all of you the best of luck and have fun with all of those sundials.

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    880.8 KB · Views: 43
Sending everyone off for round 2 of the second battle round. I already got the notification to welcome Tiana in her comfy costume and I almost have 40,000 EC.

Last edited:
These are the final stats of where I ended the game. I played longer than I wanted to and ended up opening 40+ platinum chests looking for the Steamboat Willie attraction. I'd probably still be playing the game if only they had made it available for purchase. Not sure what their possible end game is with these horrible user experiences. Oh well, it was mildly fun while it lasted. I wish all of you the best of luck and have fun with all of those sundials.
Sorry to see you go but I understand where you're coming from. :sad1:

Sending everyone off for round 2 of the second battle round. I already welcomed Tiana in her comfy costume and I almost have 40,000 EC.
How could you have gotten her comfy outfit when they haven’t even released dr. Facilier yet?

Leveled up a bunch yesterday so the chase is on to get as many tokens to drop before Facilier comes tomorrow. Already have everyone but Tiana and Odie ready to level again.

Naveen 6 (ready for 7)
Tiana 4 (still need 11 hats to max out between her next level and the comfy outfit)
Eudora 6 (ready for 7)
Charlotte 4 (ready for 5)
Louis 5 (ready for 6)
Mama Odie 5

110 Gumbo so enough for Facilier and to upgrade at least one other once he's done. 42k EC

I already had all the glitchy fabric so it's just hats I'm collecting for now.

Finishing up my second battle in 2 hours. Do you hit the wall to welcome Dr. Facilier after that or are there more tasks?

other event stats:
16k EC
75 gumbo
Prince Naveen - level 5 (ready for 6)
Tiana - level 2 (ready for 3)
Eudora - level 6 (ready for 7)
Charlotte - level 1 (ready for 2)
Louis - level 4 (ready for 5)
Mama Odie - level 4 (ready for 5)

overall not doing great :rotfl: but I'm not that concerned since I've been able to keep up with all the time walls so far. My only worry will be having enough EC to get the last character and the costume. But I won't be heartbroken if I can't get the costume so oh well.

I have given up on the THREE attractions in the platinum chests that refuse to drop in my game. I have never bought at chest and I will quit playing if I feel forced to do so. I'm sorry to see you go, but totally get why.

For a few minutes I finished collecting all of the items, currently available, for Tianas comfy costume. Finished 2nd in the mini events and the chests gave me a surplus of Tiana Ears so I decided to level her up before the Doctor tomorrow. Completely forgot that her earhats are shared between her and the costume, so now I only have 5/10 earhats for the Comfy costume, but that shouldn’t be a problem.

Also, Figured leveling Tiana also gave me something to collect today, since Charlotte is close to ready to level.

43K EC
124 Gumbo

Naveen - 6 (ready for 7)
Tiana - 4
Eudora - 6 (ready for 7)
Charlotte - 5
Louis - 6 (ready for 7)
Mama Odie - 6 (ready for 7)

Cri-Kee: 7

Well,I'm done. 4 days left and I just unlocked Tiana a couple days ago. Too bad I won't be getting her. I did manage to come out of this with Ariel so that's a plus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter