Disney Magic Canada October 2, 2016

Hey all! I'm late joining the party even though I've been booked on this cruise since opening day. I've looked for a FB group link unsuccessfully. Can anyone please point me to a page or post?

Thanks!
If you scroll back to page 4.. youll find info there. thanks :)

Will there be a character Breakfast on this sailing? I didn't see the option when doing the check in.

Hi! I'm Aimee and this cruise is our family'so first Disney anything. We have one child, CJ, who will be almost 8 in October. I have heard about fish extenders and know I need to sign up for stuff but have no idea what I'm doing. Help!

I'm seeing that the only Palo bookings left are on the first day. I'd prefer later in the trip, but if this is our only option is there a good reason NOT to take it? Does it conflict with something important? This is our first Disney Cruise and I really have no idea what I'm doing.

I'm seeing that the only Palo bookings left are on the first day. I'd prefer later in the trip, but if this is our only option is there a good reason NOT to take it? Does it conflict with something important? This is our first Disney Cruise and I really have no idea what I'm doing.
Unless they have changed something since my last cruise they do not release all of the openings for Palo for pre-booking. When you check-in at the port they will give you a Navigator that lists the various activities on the ship on the first day. One of the meetings, usually around 12:30 in Lumiere's, will be to book Palo ressies (also to change dining assignments) for those that did not get a chance to pre-book. So if you can get to the port early you should be able to make a reservation on board. If you want to guarantee you get a Palo dinner you should book online now and you can change it onboard at this meeting. The one thing you would be missing on the first night is meeting your servers at the first dinner and for a first time cruiser that may be important

Last edited:

Yeah they dont usually have palo on opening day. to much going on. not even sure what time would be avail. Im thinking if you tried it wouldnt let you book.. Im responding to you now about the other info :)

We just booked. Since we live on Long Island I guess we will take a limo into the city. It will be nice to not have to fly down for a change. Is anyone doing a fish extender? I would love to join if there is one.

We just booked. Since we live on Long Island I guess we will take a limo into the city. It will be nice to not have to fly down for a change. Is anyone doing a fish extender? I would love to join if there is one.

On LOng Island too :) Cant wait.. if you scroll back to page 4 youll find info there :)

We have never been on the Magic. Our first cruise was on The Big Red Boat--quite a difference from the modern ships! We have sailed on the Wonder and the Dream. We are also GTY. Can't wait to see what we get. We live on Long Island so we can just take a limo to the port. We will be back at WDW in November.

Closing events out soon.. if you are interested please go back to page 4 to find the info.. see you all soon!!!

are you still interested in joining the FE? WE are closing it out soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter