Disney Junior Encyclopedia of Animated Characters Pages

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Megan @ Wit & Wander, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Megan @ Wit & Wander

Megan @ Wit & Wander Earning My Ears

Hey all!

I made a few extra pages for my Autograph Book. I found the 2009 version of the Disney Junior Encyclopedia of Animated Characters and I will be chopping off the spine, laminating the covers, printing my extra pages, and getting the whole thing spiral bound. That meant it was missing some key characters, so I created Frozen character pages, Star Wars character pages, and a few more I needed for our book.

I thought you all might enjoy the extra characters! If you would like to have the PDF versions, shoot me an e-mail at hello[at]witandwander[dot]com and I can send you a link! Please don't pin these on Pinterest, print them commercially, try to sell them, or pass them off as your own. They are strictly for personal use only. Thanks!!

First, I'll start with the Disney Junior Encyclopedia of Animated Characters Frozen Pages:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mommy2paisley likes this.
  2. Megan @ Wit & Wander

Next up are some of the various Disney Junior Encyclopedia of Animated Characters Pages:

Clarabelle Cow:
    [​IMG]

Duffy the Disney Bear:
    [​IMG]

The Inside Out Emotions:
    [​IMG]

Big Hero 6 (Baymax + Hiro):
    [​IMG]

mommy2paisley likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Megan @ Wit & Wander

Last, but certainly not least are the Disney Junior Encyclopedia of Animated Character Star Wars Pages:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you enjoy!

hicksnichols likes this.
  5. GusGus77

GusGus77 DIS Veteran

Thank you for sharing! We did this several years ago and loved it!

6. pinkgirlmommy

pinkgirlmommy Mouseketeer

These are really great! Did you happen to make one for Dic McStuffins? That is the only one I am missing!

7. mommy2paisley

mommy2paisley DIS Veteran

This looks great and something I haven't seen before, that I can remember. Are the Encyclopedias that you started with still available; do you know? If so, where would I be able to buy one. I haven been searching online for weeks, looking for the 5x7 or 8x8 single character pages to have a book made from, but Characters are always a BIG part of our trip and just trying to find the same pages (because I'm OCD so finding differently designed pages for each character bugs me LOL), is extremely exhausting.

I LOVE the pages you did to go with the Encyclopedia pages!!! When you get it bound, will you please post a picture of the finished project? We are leaving December 30 to drive to Orlando, so I have to get something together....and quickly! LOL Last year I made scrapbook autograph pages for each book, and DD and I LOVED how they turned out......but I didn't have time to do that this year...or the massive amount of money it cost! HA!

8. mockmom3

mockmom3 Mouseketeer

Kristy,

I found the 2014 version on Amazon for less than $8 in hardcover.

9. Alanatoo

Alanatoo Earning My Ears

I emailed the address Megan gave to ask for these and the email bounced. Anyone know where I can get the files? I love them!

10. Megan @ Wit & Wander

11. Shann50952

Shann50952 Mouseketeer

These are a wonderful addition to the book. By chance do you have time to create a page for Kylo Ren, Bert, Max, Meeko, and the Penguins from Mary Poppins....thanks.

Megan @ Wit & Wander and Calirya like this.
  12. tiffany morris

tiffany morris Earning My Ears

Does anyone know where I can get a paperback book I want to serial bound but u can only do that with paperback not hardcover

13. Alanatoo

Alanatoo Earning My Ears

I got the hard back books spiral bound at staples. My husband together hard back off when we took them in. I also had staples put a vinyl cover on the front and back.

14. tiffany morris

tiffany morris Earning My Ears

Does anyone know where to get different characters like Jake from Jake and the beverage pirates and Phineas and Ferb. Just trying to think of all the characters we will be meeting at disney

Megan @ Wit & Wander and Calirya like this.
  15. Calirya

Calirya Disney Do-Over Nov 2016!

Thank you!! We're taking the encyclopedia for our Nov trip and was thinking about the missing characters.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    Megan @ Wit & Wander likes this.
  16. Calirya

What is everyone printing them on? Cardstock and then maybe laminating incase the page gets wet that nothing smears?

17. Calirya

Will there be anymore characters added?

18. Jack kire

Jack kire Earning My Ears

Do you have any plans for more characters ?

19. kshbrower

kshbrower Earning My Ears

I simply love your extra pages! I agree I would love to see pages for a few more characters. Jake, Doc, Tarzan, Jane, Terk, Phineas and Ferb, Kanai and Koda and Maybe a Disney Fairy page for the Fairies not included in the book. And of course the new STar wars, Kylo ren, BB8, Rey and the like. I would actually pay for these.

20. SkySmalls

SkySmalls Earning My Ears

Is there a character page for Chef Louis from Little Mermaid?

21. Johnette

Johnette Earning My Ears

These are really awesome, thank you for creating them!! We are taking our first trip to WDW with our 4 daughters and using the Encyclopedia as our autograph book. So nice to have these extra character pages to add in!! THANK YOU!!