Disney Infinity Wreck It Ralph

Wendybird55

DIS Veteran
DS REALLY wants Wreck it Ralph for Disney Infinity...I know it's coming out early December. I already have seen pre-orders for Vanelope on Target site.

My question...is Wreck it Ralph a playset or just characters for Toy Box mode? I just want to make sure to get the right things - I just saw a Wreck it Ralph figure for pre-order on Amazon (13.99). For some reason I thought it was a playset - does anyone know exactly what is coming out for Wreck it Ralph? If it's just figures I'll do the pre-order on Amazon....

Also if anyone is interested - I just bought Toy Story playset at Target today and they have an offer (tomorrow 10.26 is last day) if you buy Toy Story playset you get a single Infinity figure 50% off - so I got Woody for half price...not bad.

Thanks

The Irate Gamer says that Wreck-It-Ralph and Vanelope are new figures for Toy Box Mode but that they're also getting their own launch playset. I can't link to it because I have less than ten posts, but just search "the irate gamer disney infinity" and it should show up.

Thanks....I'll check it out. You would think Ralph and Felix would be in the playset..maybe playset is coming out later...and it wasn't Amazon I saw Ralph figure for presale - it was Best Buy.

They are Toy Box only figures. As of right now, the only other playset to be released is the Toy Story one which is now available.

Does anyone know when microsoft is supposed to ship their backorders? I've ordered them and looked all over the site and can't find the info. thanks if anyone knows.

Hagg

Does anyone know when microsoft is supposed to ship their backorders? I've ordered them and looked all over the site and can't find the info. thanks if anyone knows.

Hagg

Back orders for which? For the set, I can't tell you.

For Ralph or Vanellope, it'd be after 12/31 as they're not available to release by them until after that date. They are retailer exclusives to Best Buy and Target, respectively.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter